So who's going on cycle for their winter bulk?

PARooolller

Bluelighter
Yo boys,

I know this is a steroid section and Victor really doesn't like designer steroids and prohormones, but who's planning on going on cycle soon to bulk up while we put our winter sweaters on?

I just ordered a bunch of anabolics including a good Superdrol clone and a product called STAKABOL which is a stack of 3 compounds--Halodrol, Superdrol, and Pheraplex....

I plan on running the Superdrol clone first and the STAKABOL later in the year...

I've been feeling amazing in the gym lately and people are saying I'm blowing up...I have a little water retention from the estrogen rebound as a result of Clomid therapy for PCT but nothing worrysome...

So who's "gearing up" this winter...

Dermacrine+Superdrol cycle starts Monday or Tuesday.

Heading out for a big weekend to get the partying out my system before getting serious! (Aphex Twin in Manchesters Warehouse project- oooohhh yeah!)

In the 6-8 weeks that I've been back bulking I've put on about 7lbs so doing pretty well already.

1-3 Superdrol 20mg
1-4 Dermacrine 5 squirts
4 Methyl-dien 12mg
5-8 Clomid PCT (75mg for the first 3/4 days, 50mg week 1, then ramp down)

Support sups: AI's Cycle Support, AI's Glycobol, ALA, ALCAR, Udo's oil, Dark Matter, Mammoth weight gainer.

Maybe looking at getting a SARM to test out also (sometime towards the end of the year)

Dermacrine+Superdrol cycle starts Monday or Tuesday.

Heading out for a big weekend to get the partying out my system before getting serious! (Aphex Twin in Manchesters Warehouse project- oooohhh yeah!)

In the 6-8 weeks that I've been back bulking I've put on about 7lbs so doing pretty well already.

1-3 Superdrol 20mg
1-4 Dermacrine 5 squirts
4 Methyl-dien 12mg
5-8 Clomid PCT (75mg for the first 3/4 days, 50mg week 1, then ramp down)

Support sups: AI's Cycle Support, AI's Glycobol, ALA, ALCAR, Udo's oil, Dark Matter, Mammoth weight gainer.

Maybe looking at getting a SARM to test out also (sometime towards the end of the year)

why the dermacrine? And what's with these SARMS?

You don't need all those support supps...waste of money...

I'm running the sdrol 30mgs for 30 days...how should I dose it? I'm thinking just 30mgs 1 hr before training..

Dermacrines a DHEA sup. Running it should help increase test+estrogen levels (which otherwise would be eradicated by the Superdrol).

Cycle Support is a Milk-Thistle/NAC product so just to help the liver/lipids along. Glycobol is basically just an ALA sup. ALA is something I run most the year anyways- seems to help with keeping the fat off. ALCAR I also run year round. Udos is just a really good EFA sup. Dark Matter is a Waxy Maize PWO product (which I want to run as much for the possiblity of neon blue turds as any real benefit). Mammoth weight gainer is just a weight gainer which I also use pretty much daily (in the morning). Mammoth just seems to have a few more calories per serving than my current weight gainer.

SARMs act on the androgen recptor but in a different way to AAS. They're pretty new but results have been fairly positive (although not a massive weight gainer it will help with strength, maintaining mass and fat loss).

As for Superdrol dosing I'd take 20mg in the morning and the other 10mg preworkout. You might want to run at 20mg for the first week to assess how you feel about the sides.

what do you mean test levels being eradicated by superdrol?

and i really don't like dosing prohormones throughout the day...i find that taking the entire dose preworkout is the best...i usually workout around noon

Due to the superdrol binding to androgen receptors LH levels drop stopping production of testosterone. Estrogen is aromatised testosterone so when test levels drop so do estrogen levels. By week 3 both free test and estrogen levels will be extremly low.

Some people get restless or can't sleep with high hormone levels- dosing in the morning tends to lower these sides. If your dosing at like 11am though it shouldn't be too much of a problem- more for peeps who workout in the evening.

Yo boys,

I know this is a steroid section and Victor really doesn't like designer steroids and prohormones, but who's planning on going on cycle soon to bulk up while we put our winter sweaters on?

I just ordered a bunch of anabolics including a good Superdrol clone and a product called STAKABOL which is a stack of 3 compounds--Halodrol, Superdrol, and Pheraplex....

I plan on running the Superdrol clone first and the STAKABOL later in the year...

I've been feeling amazing in the gym lately and people are saying I'm blowing up...I have a little water retention from the estrogen rebound as a result of Clomid therapy for PCT but nothing worrysome...

Stakabol was my last prohormone (well it was omnevol when I took it). Be careful, it's really hard on your digestive system. I really liked how it made me feel in the gym but I couldn't get any bigger because it was making me vomit up all my food, I stopped my cycle half way through, there was lasting effects for like six months after I took it.

I was stupid and drank on it, I didn't get hammered or anything but I had a few beers a few times during my cycle and it ate my insides up. I have a friend who had the same thing happen and he hardly ever drinks, we actually counted how many pills we each had left and we stopped at the exact same point in our cycle. Good luck, you'll get great results from it and hopefully you won't get the same sides as me and my buddy.

I don't drink so I should be fine in that aspect...What sides lasted 6 months?

what was your PCT...

I decided to go ahead and run the stakabol instead of the beastdrol....I took 2 capsules an hour before my workout...so far, so good...I'll run a mini log on this page...my diet is VERY clean and high in calories...

Just as I finished my 8 week epistane cycle, I broke up with my girlfriend, which is an especially unpleasant experience when you're not producing any more testosterone (made me feel like a bitch). I'm on the clomid, and despite not eating much, i haven't loss much weight. Before the cycle I was 155lbs, went up to 168 (with a maybe .5% increase in BF), and am now down to 163 (much leaner though). Stopping the epistane really killed my appetite, its pretty bad, I can only really eat at night....

I've only been dosing the clomid at 25mg, which is stupid, as I should probably be taking 50mg. What dose clomid did you take para?

My liver is hurting thinking about that "stakabol", but i'm sure it can't be that bad. I want to try a good dose of the turinabol PH (i already have one bottle) in the winter.

Has anyone heard much about the boldenone PH (i think its 1,4-ADD)? I heard that it was pretty weak and needs to be dosed high. The thing that attracts me to boldenone is the increased appetite; I would love that.

Just as I finished my 8 week epistane cycle, I broke up with my girlfriend, which is an especially unpleasant experience when you're not producing any more testosterone (made me feel like a bitch). I'm on the clomid, and despite not eating much, i haven't loss much weight. Before the cycle I was 155lbs, went up to 168 (with a maybe .5% increase in BF), and am now down to 163 (much leaner though). Stopping the epistane really killed my appetite, its pretty bad, I can only really eat at night....

I've only been dosing the clomid at 25mg, which is stupid, as I should probably be taking 50mg. What dose clomid did you take para?

My liver is hurting thinking about that "stakabol", but i'm sure it can't be that bad. I want to try a good dose of the turinabol PH (i already have one bottle) in the winter.

Has anyone heard much about the boldenone PH (i think its 1,4-ADD)? I heard that it was pretty weak and needs to be dosed high. The thing that attracts me to boldenone is the increased appetite; I would love that.

My clomid dose was 70mgs for the first 5 days followed by 50mgs for a week and then 25mgs......I got an estrogen rebound upon ceasing pct but have only been progressing in the gym, in the bed with multiple females, and my appetite has been insane...unfortunately I have that puffy look and my love handles are getting bigger 8)....

Funny thing how I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years during my Havoc cycle too...maybe that's a side effect...hmmm...

You're going to want to dose enough clomid so you can actually bind to the receptors and stimulate lh and fsh levels...just make sure to taper off your dosage...

bold ph's are popular but I've never ran em...it all depends what you're looking for...STAKABOL seems promising and you can never go wrong with havoc or a strong superdrol clone....

I'm just finishing up my (southern hemisphere) winter bulk :)
Test prop @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Dianabol @ 20mg daily for 4 weeks

Weight gain: 18kg (85kg to 103kg) =D
From bodyfat tests I figured that of the 18kg, 3kg of the gain was fat (17% of weight gained). I'm not surprised though, b/c I ate really, really clean, with >225g protein daily, 4500 calories of which only <20% was from fat, and carbs were predominantly complex carbs (except of course for glucose post-workout).

So yeh, I'm happy. I'm cutting up from next week with cardio / lighter weight sessions. I'll likely run T3/clenbuterol to burn fat when mid-Nov rolls around.

I'm just finishing up my (southern hemisphere) winter bulk :)
Test prop @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Dianabol @ 20mg daily for 4 weeks

Weight gain: 18kg (85kg to 103kg) =D
From bodyfat tests I figured that of the 18kg, 3kg of the gain was fat (17% of weight gained). I'm not surprised though, b/c I ate really, really clean, with >225g protein daily, 4500 calories of which only <20% was from fat, and carbs were predominantly complex carbs (except of course for glucose post-workout).

So yeh, I'm happy. I'm cutting up from next week with cardio / lighter weight sessions. I'll likely run T3/clenbuterol to burn fat when mid-Nov rolls around.

Good job..Sounds like it was a pretty smooth cycle..Care to elaborate on any of the side effects experienced and workout intensity?

What is/was your PCT protocol?..Take any AIs during the cycle?

It's almost inevitable to not gain fat while on any cycle of anabolics...I plan on running clen/t3 next spring to get shredded...

PCT = Clomid (@ 300/300/250/250/200/200/200/100/100/100/50/50/50/50 for the 2 weeks)

Yeh, I forgot to add I was using Arimidex @ 0.33mg daily (or ~2.5mg/week). On the times where I didn't dose Arimidex (I talked myself into thinking it wasn't actually doing anything) it only took 2 days for slight soreness under the nipples to start as well as the typical water weight you'd expect with androgens like dbol and test. I would have preffered Femara (letrozole) since anastrozole causes more of a depressed mood than letrozole IME but I went ahead with Arimidex (I also have tamoxifen but it's not quite up to the job IME)

Side effects were acne at the start (which I spent a lot of $ on trying to fix), but I actually figured out it was due to the dosing of test. When I dosed the test every other day (as opposed to every day) the acne would come up a day later, so it was obvious after a while that unstable hormone levels were to blame.

I spent a lot of money on food too, but that was because I figured it's be better to eat clean (even though most people I know say it doesn't matter when bulking). I would rather spend extra money on good fresh meat and protein powder than eat KFC twice a day. I think logically this makes sense since any excess fat is not used to build muscle (it builds more fat!).

Workout was 4 exercises at 3 sets each for large body parts (ie back, chest) and 3 exercises for smaller parts (biceps). I would go to fatigue, but would aim for 8 reps. I often changed order of exercises (eg started doing incline smith press before bench press to develop upper chest better). Sometimes due to time constraints I could only do back or chest on one day so instead of a back/biceps chest/triceps split I did chest, back, arms,

I'm going to be running T3/clen shortly for 3-4 weeks (with ketotifen to prevent down-regulation of beta adrenoreceptors) so will keep you posted.

Am weighing in at 104kg right now, aiming to get down to 98kg by mid-december. Can anone recommend a good cutting workout routine?

Can anone recommend a good cutting workout routine?

This is a huge misconception in bodybuilding...people feel that in order to get "cut" you need to lift lighter weights and change your rep schemes...

Getting "cut" comes down to diet and cardio...one should ALWAYS be lifting heavy weight.

^dropping rest time between sets always seems to make me more sweaty which would seem to suggest I'm burning more calories (maybe)....

Just supersetting exercises, etc... Its still lifting- but will get you a bit more out of puff...

I'm on week 2 of a Hemadrol and Propadrol cycle shits got me wanting to eat everything in site which is not good as I'm trying to cut.

That's how i felt on havoc but I still managed to stay lean...just drink more water and make sure you're eating clean...