• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

So who want's to have kids and why???

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^
There is always adoption...
As for me...I've ALWAYS wanted to have kids. In fact, I would say that being a mother is my #1 dream in life. I adore kids, I'm extremely domestic, and I feel that there is so much to learn from kids and so much that you can give them. I have a cat at the moment (had her since she was a kitten) and I know that I displace some of my uber-strong maternal feeling on to her (my kitty). It is wonderful having something that I know will always be with me (or at least for a long time) and that I take care of and am responsible for. My cat is the light of my life, I love her no matter what she does, and I hope to love my children the same way. I'm glad that I have a little brother and that I've been able to interact a lot with children. I am also looking forward to planned pregnancies -- I think it will be exciting and wonderful to have something growing within me,and to be waiting for it to come into the world. :)

I think the wrong people are breeding.
I think I'm one of those wrong people.
Which means i'll probably end up with 8-10 little munchkinz eating my food.

I want to have children very much one day.
The women in my family have struggled to conceive, carry to term and give birth to healthy children. Hearing the tales from my mother, several aunts and grandmother really did impact my outlook, as my mother went through about 6 pregnancies before I was born. Her other pregnancies results in still-births and miscarriages. Damn shame. It showed me what a gift procreation is, if one wants it.
I love envisioning myself as a mother. Right now, I have many other hats to wear, first and foremost, but one day I'll be begging my husband for elusive treats such as brick-dust and sardines while I run my hands over my bulging belly. Surely, I'm seeing the rose-coloured side of it; one day, my little fledgling will grow up to be a defiant teenager, someone who will tell me "Mom, I know. Why can't I make my own choices? I'm 14 afterall, practically a grownup."
I'll take the good with the bad when I can handle it. Right now, college papers and that man whom I hope will be the father of my children happen to be my labours of love. I wouldn't have it any other way at this time.

xtc will most likley make your kids deformed
if not, have them. you have not lived this life until you experience unconditional love. your own children will be the only ones to offer you that. ever.
you will never regret having children but you may regret not having children

Status
Not open for further replies.