So what is everyone wearing on NYE??

miss apple

Bluelighter
Is everyone dressing up for the big party that is coming up in a few weeks? I think I have an idea what I will be wearing....it will involve a lot of silver material and glitter! I love glitter
smile.gif
You can never have too much! I have a very cool silver collar (like a cat collar) with diamantes all over it. It is so cute!!! And to match, I'm making a headband with silver and blue glittery pussy cat ears. Now I just have to find an outfit to match.
smile.gif

What about everyone else?
miss apple
------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius

I usually go the glitter route too, but we are going to TRY and be a bit sophisticated for a change. There isn't much happening in old Brisvegas, so we're having a house party, with cocktail dresses and naked pool-pony racing (well, we might wear clothes, but who knows). Afterwards, we'll head into the valley to see what's happening. Probably just wear the usual - hipster pants, chunky shoes, little top, glitter, huge stupid pupils, silly grins etc.. etc..
PS Are you a cat person per chance???

birthday suit
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

what will I be wearing on NYE?
hopefully, a huge, silly, amazingly goofy grin
biggrin.gif

(and something very touchable LOL
smile.gif
)
seriously, oh my, I have no idea, but then again, I'm not sure what my plans are just yet... guess I've got to get to work on that, yeah?
vertigo

AAAAAAAPPLES!!
Did you HAVE to say 'pussy' ???? MAN!
I WAS going to be a lady bug...but i decided that the wings'll piss me off, about oh, 15 minutes into the night...so I'm goin' for the comfort factor.
The whole outfit revolves around an extremely funky ass new pair of 'Acupunctures' that I'll be purchasing v. shortly.
They're grey, blue and yellow velcroe numbers (great for when you've guzzled too many chems and can't remember how to tie a shoelace). ANYWAY, I'm wearing some navy blue 3/4 cargo pants (gotta have LOTSA pockets to stash all my 'survival' items in ie ,blistex, cigga's, vibrating bugs) with reflector strip trimming and yellow piping down the sides...to go with that...A SPECTACULAR yellow singlet-y type top (gotta keep cool you know) with excellent beading that dangles an inch around the bottom, for extra shakin' power
smile.gif

My hair...will be, ummm...hmm..oh YES! I'm putting a shit load of gel in my hair then I'm going to crimp it so it sticks up all hard and stuff...and it'll probably be in pigtails.
I also have a my eye on a very spunky studded collar and wrist band combo in the local fetish shop. Niiice.
I will also be going sans underwear.
HA!
wink.gif

mmmm...clothes....mmmm... YEAH!
cheers my friends.
mona.
smile.gif

# I'm wearing tee and jeans, hehe - I'll be DJing... and a sticklight, of course.
# After work (That'll be ~4am, i think) I'll be wearing pure MDMA powder and a HUGE smile... with my girlfriend
# After that, we'll be wearing 1/2 hoffman and no cloth and watch the earth collapse
------------------
rESPRCT
http://listen.to/djvu

I'm making a top to wear, and I've got some funky little silver angel wings that I'll probably ditch an hour into the night. I think cargos will be the way to go...like mona said, gotta have those pockets
smile.gif

This board is going to be so flooded with everyone's NYE experiences, once we can all get the energy to type again
smile.gif

I'd like to be at the party with all the neked folk, Im sure that would be a good laugh in the state Im hoping to be in.....
You go, miss apple, Ill be right there with you, a big feather boa, and lots of sparkles. They will look totally radical once Ive dropped and whatever makeup Im wearing has run down my face, Ive got lipstick smears all over my chin from planting big wet ones on everyone, as well as dirt on my ass from plopping down on the floor. I cant wait, its going to be SO GOOD!
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

something that involves my huge pink feather boa and lots of glitter. pink glitter.
------------------
xoxo
flux

gooooood question! i'm going to gatecrasher2000 in england and i have absolutely NO idea what to wear!!
it says to wear "smart club gear only"
to get as crazy as you want, to wear something you wouldn't normally wear...plus its going to be cold!
i have no IDEA what to do!!!! any suggestions for me?
hey miss apple.. where did you find the jeweled kitty collar? i'd LOVE to have one!!
hehe
[This message has been edited by junglekitte (edited 10 December 1999).]

i'l be wearing my work uniform pouring drinks for drunks dealing with very un p.l.u.r. people
frown.gif
but don't worry for me the entire staff (25 people) is heading to my house with a bag full of beans. were party till the second!!!!!!

I'll think of you and eat one Fozzy!
smile.gif

------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"