• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

So what drugs are you guys stacking up on during the quarantine?

I have no desire to see your tits. I’m here only right now to get a rise outta people cause I find that a drug to me. I been stuck in the house for 3 weeks.

What problem is it? I’m high and I find it entertaining I’m about to get some more coffee
Hahaha Bro sometimes u can be a cunt but.in.a good way. Ik ur just bored AND trolling but be More.respectful xD

Ok lol do what you please
Thank you, btw I’d take the adderall first wait till it kicks in while you smoke.. and then finish of drinking and popping the xans. (Disclaimer : do nothing I say, I’m an asshole with a tiny penis)

Thank you, btw I’d take the adderall first wait till it kicks in while you smoke.. and then finish of drinking and popping the xans. (Disclaimer : do nothing I say, I’m an asshole with a tiny penis)
Hahahahah wtf xddddd

Hahahhahahahahaja the abyss Is a fking dark Place, I'm scared to go near that thread xD
Message me if you wanting to talk bro I have given this girl enough shit this morning and I’m ruining her buzz

Message me if you wanting to talk bro I have given this girl enough shit this morning and I’m ruining her buzz
Bro, u high on oxy ATM right? Hahaja in 1 hr.ima.cope some 4 morphine ampoules.and bang em
Haven't done it in a while, thst Rush Is.gonna be godlike. I'll be on par witj u then AND we.csn talk random shit then xp

you’ll have to explain further though PP. what weed do you have. What’s your beer of choice? You got the blue footballs or the totems. Are those 10mg adderalls or the 5s