So I used meth....

XxNamastexx

Greenlighter
So I became an idiot and smoked this drug. The reason I did was because of severe depression I was dealing with and it made my sex life amazing. This doesn't suit me st all because I am into working out (I'm pretty dedicated; competed in several competitions) In the past six months (I never used before this) I used it about 6 times. Twice in October and recently I used 4 times. Each time I used it was divided between at least a week. I didn't do any binges and never stayed up for a night (thank you benzodiazepines). I ate my six meals a day with enough protein, drank 10-12 cups of water, worked out and took my supplements. I feel like an idiot trying to justify myself that I can use once in awhile and be ok. Obviously that's where it starts. I'm tripping out I feel like it's affected my appearance (no acne because I'm taking care of myself) but I hope it didn't age me. I don't want to continue using but I'm so depressed and unmotivated when I'm sober. And not into sex at all....I think that's he main reason why I would do it.

So my questions are:
1. If I stop now, was my using enough to affect my looks?
2. What can I do that's not harmful to improve my sex life and focus? I probably have ADHD because naturally I have trouble focusing
Thanks guys...it's crazy why I kept at it. I don't even get cravings when I come down. But my sex drive sucks after...I actually feel closer to my partner. I'm naturally depressed because of some trauma I experienced so I get anxiety when I have sex and this takes it away. For me it's not worth it...I don't want to lose my looks and get unhealthy!

Last edited:
1. I doubt dabbling with meth 10 times physically effected your appearance especially given how well you take care if yourself.

2. A less harsh alternative and safer in the aspect that you know what the hell you have would be adderal. I'd say work on your anxiety with your partner rather than use meth or any addictive drug as your solution. If you do use it just be careful not to get hooked man

XxNamastexx, Static-77 just stated exactly what I was going to say. Uppers have never been my cup of tea, but I was prescribed Concerta from my sophomore year in highschool til I dropped out of college and I will admit that meds like that and Adderal do wonders for ADD (and so can caffeine to a minor extent). Meth is just a sketchy drug and I've seen how badly it can destroy ones physical appearance, so its not even worth fucking with if you ask me. I've always preferred opiates anyway.

Last edited: