• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

so...how many of you have disposed of your grandparents?

havent seen my grandparents in about 7 years cos they live say, 10 000 kms away off in that armpit of a country called Romania. and i dont have any grandfathers any more cos they all died.

lucky i got to see my mums dad about 2 months b4 he passed away. so yeh.
as for my folks, cos i'm a chocolate frog too, i'll be looking after them. tho that wont b for a while yet. i'm hoping!!!

I just found out last night that my granda .. as us irish folk call em .. is pretty much errr very sick???

He moved out of his house and into this family house .. apparently ... there is a family out there who's house was so full of love that each of the children donate money to it when they come in .. ensuring that the house will always remain there ... because it was and should hopefully always be there family house

The members of the family who are sick go there to rest etc .. my granda went there coz he was in a hospice and his house was vandalized.

I have met my grandies .. but they are all in northern ireland so obviously dont see them much ... to me in a way i know i have gp's but dont get the full benefit .. but i do miss them (weird to miss someone you dont know) ..

by the way that family above isnt a church or anything it really is a family .. they have a huge family dinner every weds where they light a candle to remember their mother ....

is it just me or does that sound like a cult or something?

Ive got only one granparent left, My Grandma on mums side, almost 90, who lives in the US, In the care of my aunt and uncle... Both of which are twats and fuckheads. My aunt is a bitch who takes my grandmas pension and my uncle has no control over her. They use the money to go holidaying in aruba alot so my aunt from france gets to come stay over with nan alot... We have tried getting her to come live here, but she is phobic of planes and probably wouldnt be able to travel by sea without a carer... I havent seen her in 11 years, i talk to her about once a month and would love nothing more than to give her a huge hug... I miss her very much :(

Andromeda:)