• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

so anyone for whom the magic hasn't come back even after a 1 year hiatus or so

I've never heard of the St. John method but piracetam works... a little too well if you ask me...

Take 800mg 3x daily for a week or two then roll... it will knock you on your ass.

Just be careful because it potentiates all stimulants and psychedelics to some degree - with a massive potentiation with stimulants, which would be dangerous.

Yep that's piracetam for ya.

A google search for bulk piracetam will find it quite easily for ya. Its cheap too. I paid like 25 bucks for 500g, which is enough to last a LONG time.

MagickalKat is right- I experienced loss of magic, and piracetam returned an impressive amount of "magic" to MDMA.

I'm interested in how many people actually feel fully restored magic after taking a year+ off, because I find that unfortunately with most peoples stories, once MDMA's magic is realllly gone (I'm not talking 1 or 2 poor experiences), no amount of break fully restores it.

I don't want to lose the magic. MagickalKat and Bsiren, you two seem like veterans, yet, you you don't knwo about the St. John's Worth method? Yesterday had a terrible MDMA experiece (terrible due to the lack of any positive (or mostly negative effects). And the pills are certainly good.)

Another question, MagickalKAt, did you have the completely relaxed and good night sleep characteristic of the first MDMA trips? That is VERY Important thing for me. That night sleep = ten years of normal sleeping.

i never heard of any of those methods before. I took a year break and the roll was still not there, very very mild considering the pills and the year break i took. Im ganna check out this Piracetam you guys are talking about tho, looks interesting.

the other side effects posted on that erowid link above ^
The effects always include improved intellectual performance (I took LSAT before starting Piracetam regimen witha score of 160, I took it again while on 2400 mg of Piracetam with a score of 174. Those of you familiar with LSAT can appreciate significance of this increase), improved ability to study, mild euphoric stimulation (comparable to 1/2 bag of crystal meth, but without craving for more), decreased cravings for tobacco (I'm heavy smoker), increased libido, sence of well-being and general mood improvement. I haven't noticed any negative symptoms, other than maybe obsessive 'number-crunching' if given a chance.

can you guys pretty much agree with most of that?

I don't want to lose the magic. MagickalKat and Bsiren, you two seem like veterans, yet, you you don't knwo about the St. John's Worth method? Yesterday had a terrible MDMA experiece (terrible due to the lack of any positive (or mostly negative effects). And the pills are certainly good.)

Another question, MagickalKAt, did you have the completely relaxed and good night sleep characteristic of the first MDMA trips? That is VERY Important thing for me. That night sleep = ten years of normal sleeping.

I never heard of SJW for restoring the magic, no... And I wouldn't recommend it either because SJW can be unpredictable.

As for the night sleep... Honestly, when I roll, I roll all night... and well into the next morning usually... so I can't comment on that.

i never heard of any of those methods before. I took a year break and the roll was still not there, very very mild considering the pills and the year break i took. Im ganna check out this Piracetam you guys are talking about tho, looks interesting.

the other side effects posted on that erowid link above ^

can you guys pretty much agree with most of that?

Yes the information you quoted is quite accurate other than the speed part... I never felt like I was on anything remotely similar to speed on piracetam...

I took Pracetam for a while but didn't do any drugs during this time... I guess I might try it later. I just revived a topic about st. john's worth for all of you to see. thanks, MagickalK.

Yes and I flipped my shit when I saw that people are intentionally ingesting 6000mg of SJW (18mg of hypericin on average) a day just to roll again...

well, those users say it has worked for them with no side effects. Well, that's what THEY say.

Hypericin isn't explicitly toxic but seriously, taking that much every day just to roll is a bit much. The doses of piracetam recommended are the normal doses that people take of piracetam...

I've heard of it a long, long time ago. I always figured it was bullshit =P

Piracetam works. Very, very, very well. I had the most magical roll I've ever had on MDMA last thursday after taking piracetam, 3g, right before the roll (not even days before) and it seemed to work better for me that way than taking it for days before. It seems your mileage may vary, though.

About the "magic", part of it is like when you free fall from a plane. It will never be like your first jump... Does'nt mean, it can't be great!!!

The idea behind SJW reviving the magic is based on Hypericum upregulating 5-ht receptors. This of course would only work if the loss of magic was caused by the down regulation of 5-ht receptors.. and even then it may not work.