• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides snowboarding on lsd : D

One of the most enjoyable things I do at this point in my life is take a moderate dose of LSD and hop on my skateboard for a night out in the city with friends. Absolute mayhem and youthful fun ensues as we use the rugged street terrain as our own personal playground for the night while all the 9-5ers are sleeping. Really refreshes me and keeps me in check with why I started riding a skateboard in the first place. I know it isn't quite the same as snowboarding, but it's something I've had a lifelong passion for and is very similar in many ways. Nothing has proven to fit the keyhole of happiness inside of my heart as well as this combination has.

Would be just as much going up on the lift as i bet goin down the mountain.
Me and my brother both did 3 hits of some good cid and a went boarding on a perfect day with no lines and fresh powder. Literally best day snowboarding of my life. We both came to the conclusion that going up was just as fun as going down.

Nope actually knew this huge acidhead snowboarder in high school he was sober when he boarded boarding was like the time they enjoyed sober funny an even better boarder did competitions was also huge into LSD but I doubt while boarding I would just avoid black diamonds unless you have nothing to lose?

Wear a helmet and blue squares warm up with green circles though maybe stay on easy trails while peaking hit the peak trails coming down use some Indica to cushion the crash plan on coming down at dusk have some beers by the fire when the stars come out maybe take some fungus for the evening fun in the hot tub with some people you could pass a pipe of DMT around with in...HOT TUB TIME MACHINE STYLE NIGHT

There I go getting lost in fantasies never happening for me lol I know many pro boarders party as hard as they ride maybe a little microdosing could help with those ski trip hangovers hey a moderate dose of Lucy would probably make me more aware of riding I am not sure I can tell you when to dose though nor to take other psychs the same day and stay sane sorry I wonder how they party at mountain resorts out West probably lots of acid riding

Last edited:
has anyone ever done this? i wanna try dropping one or 2 tabs and cruisinnnn:)
I once skied down a volcano on LSD. 11/10. Would recommend.

I was on the downswing, not the peak, but it was pure bliss. One of my most magical days, really.

My initial dose wasn't super high. I have no idea, but my guess was somewhere between 100-200ug. The best part was that it was my sober friend's idea, and he was happy to drive me to and from, taking care of all of the logistics for me. I'm still super grateful, and that was probably fifteen years ago.

I always dislike the grungy, frazzled comedown of LSD, but this completely offset that. It was the perfect way to make my way back down.

I haven't snowboarded on LSD because I've only gone twice in my life. I've taken LSD plenty of times and driven/ridden though. I have a course I've lapped for over 20 years. My best lap times are from days when I took 1-3 hits of LSD and turned laps. I can see lines that aren't there when I'm sober and I'm more in-tune with the machine. It helps me get into that zone where I don't feel the divide between myself and the machine. I can do that when I'm sober, especially when I'm angry, but LSD just throws me directly into it and I stay there for the duration.

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I'm doing I run the tank dry and end up having to walk many miles back to civilization for help/gas. :) I get in a place where I no longer have to use brakes or the clutch. I just slide the gears in with perfect timing and downshift instead of braking. In what are normally heavy braking zones I just drop 1-3 gears, lock the drive train, and go 100% back to the gas to set for the apex/exit. Scares the shit out of my best friend.

Disclaimer: Professional driver, closed course, guy that's willing to burn alive in a race car as long as someone gives me the chance to drive it. Be careful out there. Only you can know your own limits.

Last edited:
Wow what kind of car are you talking about @HeadphonesandLSD ? I know almost nothing about motorsports but I imagine driving a motorbike on a race course on acid would be pretty amazing too if you were ballsy.

Wow what kind of car are you talking about @HeadphonesandLSD ? I know almost nothing about motorsports but I imagine driving a motorbike on a race course on acid would be pretty amazing too if you were ballsy.
I drive a lot of stuff. That particular course is a dirt course my father and I cut out of the woods back in 1999. It's about 5 miles long with various alternative side routes. I ride one of these on it most of the time.

191211-dscf2255.jpg

I've also driven open wheel dirt cars on LSD but I don't make a habit out of it because renting the track costs too much and they're pretty anal about checking everyone before they let you on track. You can drink beer in the pits but if they catch you with dilated pupils you can get banned pretty quickly.

I also ride motorcross/supercross bikes and street bikes. I want to take a ZX10r (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX-10R) around the nearest road course soon but again I'm a bit paranoid about it. Not riding the course just getting on course while tripping. I don't want to get banned for violating the drug policy. Plus when other people are on track it's irresponsible to do it if you aren't sober. I refuse to put others at risk.

My best friend and I have driven a variety of cars tripping on private courses. He doesn't push it as hard as I do when tripping. He prefers to ride shotgun and play the role of co-driver. There are too many types of cars to list. I really like 80s-90s Japanese cars and any of the Group A/B cars from the 80s and 90s. My dream car is a Lancia 037. I also want to drive a Noble M600.

Both are very rare where I live so I doubt I'll ever get the chance.
In competition I drive an open wheel modified and Late model. Like these:

Both have crate engines and have many rules to limit horsepower to keep costs down. I would love very much to move up to Super Late Model but I can not afford it. At the moment I haven't been able to drive/compete in about five years due to not having enough money for tires and some health problems. It's the main reason why I've been so depressed these last few years. Used to be I didn't care what was going on in my life as long as I got to compete on Saturdays. Now that it has been taken away from me I don't have anything to look forward to every week.

Lots of drivers are not sober behind the wheel. I'd wager half our local field is legally drunk when the green flag drops. We also have a bunch of guys that take meth before getting on track. The lower divisions aren't watched as closely. I've moved on to bikes because they're cheaper and in my experience people are less likely to race them while taking drugs or drinking.
Real speed was my first addiction. I've been riding, driving, and racing since I was old enough to reach the pegs and pedals. It was the only thing my father and I had in common when I was growing up.

Last edited:
Have snowboarded on a few times in doses of .5-1 g of mushrooms in a tea. The come up and body load can be a lot for the first hour but then it’s always great.

Haven’t tried it on lsd. Though I have done long distance runs and bike rides on it and that is always fun.

My advice for anyone is to dose low. You don’t have to microcode but no need to be socked outta your mind while riding (especially because you might hit someone and injure then]