• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting the yellow xanax...smh yes its better read why

Or you could try crushing them, mixing them with milk, and using them rectally. It would hit as fast as the intranasal route but with maximal bioavailability :)

Or you could try crushing them, mixing them with milk, and using them rectally. It would hit as fast as the intranasal route but with maximal bioavailability :)

lol subbing them is the only way ill ever take benzos
as i dont like things up my ass XD

Why milk? Because of the fat or protein? So whole milk would be better than fat free skim?

Is Xanax the only benzo that isn't water soluble?

Interesting thread. I've been prescribed Xanax for anxiety but my doctor has only given me .25 mgs. I guess on such a low dose, I've never experienced any kind of "high" from Xanax. Now my prescription is for .50 Clonazepam (Klonopin). I'm curious about the snorting and what the effects are. My drug of choice is Oxy. Can snorting benzos give you a similar high to Oxycodone?

No, you will get not noticeable effects. They don't work intranasally as they are not water soluble. They only benzo-like drugs you can snort are the z-drugs: zolpidem, eszopiclone, and zaleplon. And midazolam, if you can get your hands on it - this is the only water soluble benzo.

Last edited:
I dont think xans are water soluable.. Meaning u waste ALOT of the 2mg xanny.. Best is sublingual under the tongue let it dissolve hits fast and last lil longer than orally popping 1. Yellows are my 2nd fav got like 10 rn. They are immediate rrlrase not extended.. Idk why ppl say that. They hit just as fast as the hulks and white bars. The blue b707s are my #1 choice.. Seems just a tad more potent.

Snorting Xanax is pointless, they are not water soluble, the high you might get is from the drip going down your throat. Plus the yellow bars is not time released, it's just a generic brand of 2 mg bars. Someone gave me a green bar once and as I went to go pop it he said no snort it, so I did just so he would stop ranting about it. But other than that I always popped it