• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snorting Seroquel - no opinions/just experiences

Man that stuff knocks me the eff out. Can't imagine snorting it. Used it last time I quit oxy. I took 6 over the period of 3 days and it kept me asleep through the worst time.

^ The only drug i have taken that knocks me on my ass for a good day or so if i'm dopesick is methotrimeprazine (trade name Nozinan) which is related to chlorpromazine aka Thorazine aka Largactil. Even though it's only half as potent of a anti-psychotic as Thorazine it is far more sedating. It makes seroquel look like a amphetamine by comparison. I don't know how people take 50mg's of it to help control mania or schizophrenia because 15mg's is more then enough to put me out for atleast 12 hours. The most i have taken is 25mg's and that knocked me out for a whole day. I must say that with it's strong anti-nausea and very strong sedative properties it makes a great drug to take during opiate withdrawal.

I did get a kind of euphoria from seroquel once when i was very dopesick. I was coming off high dose morphine and hadn't slept in days so i took 100mg's of seroquel. Once it kicked in i felt better as my brain stopped racing over and i got very relaxed. But when your dopesick anything to relax you is a very good thing.

So it works well for the conditions it is indicated for but is certainly no good for getting high from as it has absolutely no recreational value at all.

It is definitely not recreational but it has some good effect in dose of 12,5 to 50mg. Quetiapine reduce agitation and anxiety which is a good thing for people like me that get anxious very easily. Again like I said above snorting it will not make it stronger, in fact it will make it weaker. Oral is the way to go with this drug. And dose above 100mg with only result in a zombie mood and urge to sleep, kind of like Anticholinergic agent.

25mg is my perfect dose to get positive effect from Quetiapine but unfortunatly I need 50 to 75mg to sleep.

It is definitely not recreational but it has some good effect in dose of 12,5 to 50mg. Quetiapine reduce agitation and anxiety which is a good thing for people like me that get anxious very easily. Again like I said above snorting it will not make it stronger, in fact it will make it weaker. Oral is the way to go with this drug. And dose above 100mg with only result in a zombie mood and urge to sleep, kind of like Anticholinergic agent.

25mg is my perfect dose to get positive effect from Quetiapine but unfortunatly I need 50 to 75mg to sleep.

Me, too. Fifty mg, and I'm in the Land of Nod so quickly my husband can't believe it.

I only have XR tablets right now and used up my 50's so now I only have 150mg XR
I wonder if I crushed them up and made 3 capsules from the powder how accurately that would be 50mg.
I know these pills weren't meant for crushing but I wouldn't think they would have hotspots, any thoughts?

I only have XR tablets right now and used up my 50's so now I only have 150mg XR
I wonder if I crushed them up and made 3 capsules from the powder how accurately that would be 50mg.
I know these pills weren't meant for crushing but I wouldn't think they would have hotspots, any thoughts?

It shouldnt be dangerous anyway, but meaby if you break the pill in 3 part and then crush each part seperatly the chance of getting 50mg would be higher I think.

iv tried it three times, twice oral once snorted

oral doses were 300mg and 600mg

snorted was 300mg

all 3 did the same thing to me: within 35 minutes I was asleep. whether I was tired or not, wanting to sleep or not.

the only drugs I was on at the time were weed and tobacco. snorting seemed pointless imo, it pretty much got absorbed at the same rate and came into effect at the same time.

I would sleep for 2-3 hours then wake up feeling "different", not good, but it could definitely compliment other drugs.

I was not a fan, and after tring it three times in two and a bit weeks gave up on any recreational use it might have.

I have never been prescribed medication.