• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting OC is a waste compared to Oral Dosing

Supeudol

Bluelighter
Well I have found out that snorting Oxy's seems like a waste compared to just chewing them up, as I get quite a bit higher dosing Oxy orally than I do snorting.
I could never understand people that love to snort OC as opposed to just dosing orally when Oxycodone has a higher Oral B/A anyway.

Hydromorphone on the other hand, I get a LOT higher snorting Hydromorphone than I do snorting OC or even dosing Hydromorphone Orally. Snorting or plugging Hydromorphone is the only way to go unless you IV of course.

But who agrees that dosing OC orally is much better, and longer lasting of course as well? ;)

^pretty much anyone educated is going to agree with you on this one... the only naysayers will be the ones who get a sick fetish pleasure from caking their noses up with white gunk :)

I actually get really bad nausea from hydrocodone, not that bad from the high but mostly right after taking it(idk why this is, I never get nausea from other ingested drugs) and I've found that snorting it actually takes away this nausea. Idk, I'm not an addict or anything, but I do like snorting it better.

I actually get really bad nausea from hydrocodone, not that bad from the high but mostly right after taking it(idk why this is, I never get nausea from other ingested drugs) and I've found that snorting it actually takes away this nausea. Idk, I'm not an addict or anything, but I do like snorting it better.

You snort vicodin?

And to the OP, of course you get more out of eating oxy, it has a higher bio-availability orally.......some just like snorting oxy because of the ritual of snorting......it also produces a quicker onset, especially useful if you are withdrawling and do not IV.

I used to love chewing my Oxys during the day. It made my day feel much brighter and working was fun. I had a 240-320mg Oxy habit so I usually chewed 80mg OC's twice during the day and save one for night to snort. That was like my dessert. If I had a fourth 80 OC I would chew an extra 40mg and snort an extra 40mg. So overall, I chewed more of my daily OC than snorted. Snorting is a nice rush but chewing is a REAL mood boost. I think I enjoyed oral a little more.

I used to love chewing my Oxys during the day. It made my day feel much brighter and working was fun. I had a 240-320mg Oxy habit so I usually chewed 80mg OC's twice during the day and save one for night to snort. That was like my dessert. If I had a fourth 80 OC I would chew an extra 40mg and snort an extra 40mg. So overall, I chewed more of my daily OC than snorted. Snorting is a nice rush but chewing is a REAL mood boost. I think I enjoyed oral a little more.

Agree. I get better results from eating Oxy., compared to railing. That being said, I have got use to railing, and just love it. I only do Roxy 30s, though not OC. I need to quit this "habit" and just stick with eating, but I'm finding it hard. Does that make any sense?

^pretty much anyone educated is going to agree with you on this one... the only naysayers will be the ones who get a sick fetish pleasure from caking their noses up with white gunk :)
i know so many people who prefer to take there drugs up there nose even if (imo) the drugs work better when taken orally (mdma for example)

oxy - oral = FTW:)