• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting H

corpsecircles

Greenlighter
I've been using for 6 months after switching from a 5 year morphine pill habit. No one ever really taught me how to use... I'm wondering if how I use is wasteful. I do small bumps almost all day every hour and and wondering if it would be more productive and last longer if I used 1/4 1/2 a bag all at one every 4-5 hours? I've got a 2-4 bag a day habit depending on the product. In worried I totally fucked my tolerance using this way, and end up getting sick after 2 hours without using.... I hear people saying they are good for 4-6 hours after snorting half a bag. Am I doing it wrong!?

I'd say your tolerance has gone up if you're getting sick after a couple hours. Have you considered opiate replacement like subs or methadone?
(Homeless ------ > BDD)

Honestly I would love to be able to get to the clinic every day. There is one that's only a 15/20 minute drive from my house, but I have no transportation. I was making 400$ a week and spending all on extremely overpriced dones because all my connects would run out so fast recently ... that's why I ended up switching over because smack is always available. I'm still taking morphine when I can get it, but that's like one week a month. I recently got clean, moved , and then relapsed after the relationship I got clean for went to shit for a few months. I've never done any kind of program and have none of the tools I need to stay clean. If I do a methadone program I have to drive out to the clinic every day and I have no way to do that right bow. I'm hoping I can get into the sub program soon, but it is like pulling teeth trying to get enrolled. I need to suck it up and get it done. I tried getting clean with kratom too. I've detoxed so many times. I can occasionally stay clean for a month , but as soon as I find employment and money in my pocket I fuck up all over again. But now that I've switched over to this garbage I get so fucking sick it's too hard to do it on my own. I've been secretly hoping I lose my job soon so I have no choice but to go straight again. Fuck I would buy subs through the mail if that was an option.... I don't want to do methadone again because I get just as high and it doesn't make a difference... morphine makes me so high now that I get horrible anxiety and feel sorry for myself the whole time. It is a shitty cycle I've been stuck in for 5+ yrs .

Well, I'm looking for some advice right now, so I don't know if I will be any help to you. This is what I did when I was in your shoes. Had a good job, had a great girlfriend that didn't know about my addiction to pain pills, and I blew it all. The relationship had taken its toll threw my secret addiction, and the job...even if you have a good one, because I did. Quit. Or even better, live off of it. If you have it in your insurance plan, take out a short term disability. This can be done TOMORROW. All you have to do is take the call-in to work, call your HR department and tell them you are getting help (they will be supportive and they CAN NOT fire you at this point because addiction is an illness) and then you will need to call your insurance group and tell them you are taking a short term disability. This will also give you the cash you will need to survive (usually between 50-60% of what you averagely earn) and it will give you the insurance you are going to need to go to what they called it as a IOP Program. This is a suboxone or subutex program that will get you out of that sickness you are feeling. If you feel like you need more time, you can always sign yourself into detox and do it that way to. I did it all the outpatient program. I got high as hell on a Wednesday, went to work on Thursday feeling awful, ended up calling my DM, and leaving to go home, and my bags were already packed. I didn't get into Inpatient, primarily because I was not a high risk IV user, and it was a Friday which I hear that makes a difference. But, they did give me the number to the local Suboxone IOP program, and I was there first thing Monday morning. They do all the insurance side of it while you are filling out paperwork and getting checked by a nurse. By about 10:30am (1/2 way through my first ever group session) I had my first Suboxone strip, and 30 minutes I felt FANTASTIC. I felt like the person I was BEFORE I started using. It's a great feeling man, and I feel like you will feel like such a better person doing it that way. Plus, kick the H before it kills you. I have seen way too many friends die because of that stuff.

That would be a great awesome way to do it and glad you got the opportunity to but unfortunately alot of us don't have those kind of jobs that will support that. Most higher jobs do though you are right. Some states unfortunately do NOT need a reason to fire you believe it or not so I would look into that first before you do that. I would say that his addiction is obviously getting stronger I snorted h for 2 years before I started using the needle. I was terrified of them and seen in person my best friend die (right next to me) and many other friends lost to the H and said I would NEVER use them.

So say when I started, I was only doing 1-2 bags a day little bumps every hour or so as well. Loved the drips and the rush it gave me. After a year I was literally snorting between 10-15 bags a day every day because as my addiction got bigger obviously that's what happens. I did anything and everything to get the money to support the habit. When I couldn't afford that option anymore I started using the needle. And once you use the needle trust me when I say you just danced with the devil there's no more snorting. I Almost died a dozen times, crashed a couple veins it's a mess. H is a wonderful drug at first but it will go downhill I promise. Please try and get help, if your not doing alot yet you have a very good % in a happy recovery. I would suggest Suboxone over methadone because the methadone is harder to kick then the H. Either way you are and will be addicted on any opiates even the Suboxone and methadone and unless you plan on being on it the rest of your life you will have to go through a process of stopping. I just pray it isn't cold turkey like I had to and it is and the absolute worst experience I've ever had and have yet to battle. I would rather walk through a pit of razor blades for 10 minutes if I knew the pain and the withdrawal would stop. I wish you and everyone else on here the best of luck.

you go into wd's two hour after your last dose? you clearance rate must be crazy..
doing bigger bits all at once will get you higher but its not the best way to conserve your b, plus its also gonna fuck with your tolerance and/or hurt you.

2 hours withdrawal after doing heroin your taking some crap heroin or your mind is fucking with you. I was a big h user and I would usually try to do my last fix by 8-9pm I'd be ok till morning but I would have light withdrawal. But the dope I use to get was like 80% so I dunno

That's crazy! When I was doing that, I wouldn't get sick for hours. Thank god for methadone...but anyway...any idea on how potent this stuff is? Do you mind if I ask if the stuff is tar or white?

That's crazy! When I was doing that, I wouldn't get sick for hours. Thank god for methadone...but anyway...any idea on how potent this stuff is? Do you mind if I ask if the stuff is tar or white?

My stuff was white I only shot tar a few times didn't like it. Usually with white the better it is the quicker it cooks you know what I mean? They have test things you can test its like a color wheel and they say it's 99. something accurate. Where I was from you could get h from over 100 different people you can even get free samples it's crazy so you gotta know what your getting. Especially when you IV it

You can tell instantly if it's good or not snorting or shooting obviously I've had stuff I did 5-6 bags and got a small buzz then the next batch I would do 2 and hit the floor. If he's use to taking the same grade stuff he's body will get use to that. Just because it's heroin doesn't mean it's great, or gets you ripped up (snorting) alot of people get junk stepped on alot not use to that China white

I was mostly a snorter. I shot it a few times and plugged it like twice. Anyway..I was just asking because in my experience, the black tar was better. But yeah, you are right..just because its h..doesn't mean its good. Damn...that's a lot of connects for that stuff. Where I'm from....never once was offered a free sample and I'm a chick, lol jk.

Aw snorting tar? That's a process lol never done that. Yea Camden NJ is drug central! With busses running all over jersey and the jail there it's bad real bad. From any time or day not even knowing someone you can pretty much get anything you want. You can also get arrested,robbed or killed ect so it's a hit or miss. Luckily I had the same connection who was usually always good/not in jail so I didn't have to go to the sets.

Yeah..snorting tar...my ex bf sold it so, that's how I liked it. it felt way too damn good blasting it. Yeah I've heard H is huge on the east coast. I just moved to Pittsburg, so I've heard the rumors! If you are still doing that...be safe. Like you said, its hit or miss.

And if that doesn't work Philadelphia is literally 5 minutes away from there so it's a win win lol that's why I moved away from there. And now I'm sick as a dog

And if that doesn't work Philadelphia is literally 5 minutes away from there so it's a win win lol that's why I moved away from there. And now I'm sick as a dog
Sorry to hear you are sick. I know how it is...been there, done that. Can you get any methadone or subs to help you out?

I used my recourses up let just say but it's my own fault. I haven't done dope in about a year but I'm coming off 120mg of methadone. I have 1 sub left I wanted almost 5 days before I took some last night so I'm gonna go as long as I can tamper my way down. I had to move 15 hours away to get clean lol kinds sad but that or death I was almost there .