• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids SNORT OXYCODONE?

You can also chew it up. That’s a great option. That way you don’t damage your nasal cavities with the inactive ingredients.

I used to snort my oxycodone (lower bioavailability but quicker onset than swallowing. Therefore it creates the illusion of a stronger effect. In my experience the duration is shorter, or... the peak is shorter). My nose is fucked. That said - I’ve snorted a lot of other things in my past before moving to the needle.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people snort oxycodone but then with the brain registering certain route of administrations (people getting addicted to the needle itself and the process of injecting) I suppose the snorting process is fun in itself.

I became addicted to swallowing pills. It's so exciting eating something and waiting for the effects :) Crushing it of course delivers the effects almost instantaneously which is the plus side for those suffering from the lovely sickness that we all know.. but I wonder if snorting makes the effects not last as long? Anyone able to confirm this?

The mean bioavailability of intranasal oxycodone is 46%, but there is wide interindividual variability from 16% to 100% (Lofwall et al. 2012). While it has an oral bioavailability of 60% to 87% that is unaffected by food.

I agree with above comments. Snorting oxy seems like a waste. Also that shit is too expensive.
really expensive, thanks.

Chew it up. Chewed oxy slaps me in the brainstem in minutes even with a mostly full stomach. Drink a hot tea or coffee to get that onset to creep up even quicker and harder.

Snorting Oxy does fuckall and is a waste of good pills! Crushing and swallowing will bring on the effects much more quickly since Oxys are extended release. I don’t know what dosage you have but crushing will be an improvement over straight up swallowing uncrushed pills.

I've read a lot about intranasal morphine being effective, but like anything else some people will say it's a waste. I haven't tried it that way but maybe one day I'll give it a shot. I'm sure one could make a nasal solution for oxycodone but I don't know if it'd be worth going to the trouble to do so. That might be worth looking into

I've read a lot about intranasal morphine being effective, but like anything else some people will say it's a waste. I haven't tried it that way but maybe one day I'll give it a shot. I'm sure one could make a nasal solution for oxycodone but I don't know if it'd be worth going to the trouble to do so. That might be worth looking into
I have never had any morphine that didn’t have a ridiculously resistant coating on it to make snorting
a possibility. I used to cut it with a very precise German-made pill cutter and I could definitely permeate the ER morphine coating enough to get a very lovely nod, but it wasn’t fine enough to snort.

I have never had any morphine that didn’t have a ridiculously resistant coating on it to make snorting
a possibility. I used to cut it with a very precise German-made pill cutter and I could definitely permeate the ER morphine coating enough to get a very lovely nod, but it wasn’t fine enough to snort.

Oh well BellaJewel the effort counts in the end. Pharmaceutical scientists and their theories and tested new designs to smite the addict--versus the very determined and almost insanely (but misguided) practice for buddha level patience type addict.

Basically BigPharma versus Addict. You really will always be shocked at the adaptation from both sides constantly one-upping another forever and ever. They really do underestimate the capabilities of an addict in need. And it must truly shock them. Someone with no doctoral courses under their belt seemingly always beating some "anti-abuse" sham defense.