• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoking weed while on ritalin

Korn3x

Bluelighter
ok, so i was wondering if its ok to smoke some weed after i took ritalin?

I plugged 45mgs earlier, then i swallowed 40mgs orally, and then i snorted 5mgs.

is ok if i smoke some weed? oh and i'm about to drink some coffee.

is this dangerous?

you should not worry about it...

but why oh why do some people take this shit for recreational purposes idk..

preferably i like adderall better. adderall is much more euphoric.

ritalin just gives u this crazy rush and my heart is beating like 1000 mph right now

damn i cant sit still or anything im going like fucking insane. im never doing ritalin again. adderall beats the shit out of ritalin. ima go smoke a bowl and hopefully ill feel better

Well, adding coffee to the mix is definitely a bad idea. I'm prescribed to adderall and once took it and drank some strong coffee before work. I was in the bathroom for a long fucking time because I couldn't stop shaking and sweating. This happened over a year ago and I can't remember if there were any other factors affecting me... probably a lack of sleep and I might have taken more than prescribed to stay awake.

Chill out on the stims and go ahead and smoke to calm down. It seems like a bit much of Ritalin to take anyways. I'm guessing you aren't prescribed or have taken it (many) times before so you haven't built any tolerance to it. Plugging it has high bioavailibility, high dosage, and then a shitty physical stimulant like caffeine that makes you feel jittery.

Last edited:
that is a cheap high (ritalin) imo. the comedown not even worth it..

i agree. luckily i didnt have much of a comedown tho, i probably didnt notice it cuz of the weed.

adderall gives you a more mental high thats actually euphoric and fun

ritalin just gives you this body heart racing high, not much head high or euphoria

ok, so i was wondering if its ok to smoke some weed after i took ritalin?

I plugged 45mgs earlier, then i swallowed 40mgs orally, and then i snorted 5mgs.

is ok if i smoke some weed? oh and i'm about to drink some coffee.

is this dangerous?

bro you are just asking for a catastrophic mega-time instant heart attack