• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking H

I'm curious as to how people think they might be able to add caffeine to their gear? Got a source of pure caffeine powder? I doubt it. Crushing up caffeine tablets would be terrible as they are mostly filler (not smokable). A decade or so ago, when most of the gear we were getting was from SE Asia, it was definitely smokable (caffeine added). Many of the young fellers involved in street level distribution in my neck of the woods were in fact not injecting - they were smoking. I know a lot transitioned to injecting when the drought hit end of 2000 - smoking got too exy! These days, we (Australia) get a lot of gear in from West Asia (eg Afghanistan) - salt form not base - but I don't know if that has had the caffeine added.

no doze is precisely what ayjay is referring to, the caffeine pills full of binders. i'm talking pure caffeine powder as was mentioned. it's by no means easy to come by nor cheap and what the recreational user is after unless used as an aid to smoke H. it's not for clubbing. i know guys into gym who use it as an aid, also others for a driving aid to avoid speed (meth).

easy to cut watered (powdered) down speed with as well.