• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking and hydration

Ethanol is a diuretic as well. And btw YOU'RE wrong, "tea" cannot be a diuretic. True "tea" is a plant, camellia sinensis, and a plant cannot be a diuretic. What you mean to say is that caffeine is a diuretic.

I didn't say anything about hydration, because that's not what makes a drink "healthy" or "good".
It's a fact that green tea is a very healthy drink and beer by comparison is not nearly as healthy.
Potential effects of tea on health
Sorry to further derail this thread folks, but honestly I cant believe I even have to explain this. Tea is better than beer in every way. period.
No shit. Way to be a word-mincing simpleton. Guess what, the drink made from the tea plant and hot water also happens to be called tea... no shit caffeine is a diuretic and tea contains it. Too bad your posts are just irrelevant idiocy because the thread in question was about hydration and I never claimed that tea and beer were equal health-wise.

It's not an actual lack or depletion of water that's making you feel thirsty when you're baked -- it's a shutting off of the nerve impulses that control the lubrication of the mucous membranes of your face. Same way that nervous public speakers always have a glass of water by them. The nervousness causes neural changes that cause their faces to dry up. In either cases sipping something helps, but the problem will persist until the drug effects wear off, no matter how well hydrated you are.

Exactly...

And that's exactly how people who have been around the herb/smoke(d) the herb can always tell when another is high.

My manager looked at me the other day and said, "Your face looks different, and your eyes are glazed." Being high, and somewhat paranoid at that point, I almost freaked out. Surprisingly enough, he's cool with blazing, and even told me stories of going to raves and his first trip on mushrooms.

I didn't really know what to say, but I was relieved that my manager doesn't mind my use of drugs, and it's kinda cool to even have a boss like that.

If you know what to look for to tell if a person is high, it's not very hard at all.

Too bad your posts are just irrelevant idiocy

Just chill, kultron. This poster and I have already talked in private. You need to take this private with him too, if you have more to say to him.

That said, yeah, beer really doesn't have a lot of nutritional merit.

stonedandrolling89, I find if I put on A LOT of chapstick, and smack it around so much that there's a thin film of it around a lot of the inside of my mouth, that provides just enough lubrication to allow me to talk normally.

I don't drink milk at all, but it is a mucinogen / expectorant -- it stimulates your mucus glands to secrete. I bet sipping on a glass of cold milk would also help the drymouth a lot.

Nothing gets rid of the glaze, I find. Tolerance develops to the redeye, and that can be controlled with drops, in a pinch. But nothing gets rid of the glaze. Basically the same reason why drinking beverages won't keep the mouth wet.