• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread ver. The sun has been shining...

Hey Silent G.
Do me a favor will ya n get it thoroughly checked for safety's sake 'aye.
One of my black brothers recently bought a car in Lismore and died the same day on his way to Nimbin when the steering link came loose. Fuk!!! poor c**t was probs on his way to score >_<
HRI OM
EDTREE

I had a safety check and it was deemed 'acceptable', but thanks for the warning :)

Im gonna put it out there that Honda's in my experience are awesome cars. I used to own a Honda Accord and it was a fucking great car! I also love the look of Honda's too... they have that 'hard core' look about them :D

My husband has converted me into a Holden girl now though. Id still have my Honda if i wasn't smashed into by some silly woman driving like a retard trying to rush to the Christmas sales! She killed my Honda :(

I love my Holden Astra now though and wouldn't trade her for the world (unless i won lotto and could afford a sports car or something like that) ...

Her name is Zelda and she makes me smile :D

Nothing will beat Zelda Ocarina Of Time on N64...

And i call my car "Commodore". Pretty awesome name if you ask me.

My daughter does ballet and jazz and her professional shoots in her annual stage costumes turned out really pretty. Makes me smile looking at them.

Also, they make great christmas gifts for the doting nannas so that's all taken care of.

When we had an old Merc we called it Eva Braun ;D
Hari Om
edtree

SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for sure...

First year we've had a place with enough room for a garden, living in inner city Melbourne (20 minutes walk from crown casion, federation square etc) always meant no gardens but now we're back "home" from where we came from, we've been growing lots. Lettuce, carrots, spinach, *heaps of herbs*, turnips - which my wife ended up not liking so we gave 20-30 to my parents who LOVE them, silverbeet and a few other fruit + vegies, some of which we planted 2-3 days ago.

And a niiiice garden to make us smile =D=D http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1653/img5482b.jpg \o/

That's beautiful waz. :) So glad you guys are enjoying your little slice of paradise!

We harvested our first tomatoes for the season over the weekend and they were super juicy, nothing at all like the squishy sponge-like things you buy from the supermarket. I adore our home-grown radish's too - if we lived closer I would have taken some from you. ;)

I'm smiling as I remember how Busty introduced me to radish and squash and I now absolutely love them both. Who would have thunk it? :)

Got a bunch of new stuff today, it's like Christmas.

img00123.jpg

Last edited:
Lol that's pretty hilarious. Julia gillard as some backward looking milkmaid, nice to see.

I'm having the best holiday of my life in Thailand - even though our plans changed half-way through due to flooding on Koh Samui - we've ended up in Kamala and apart from Chiang Mai (which is by far my favourite place in this country), the people here are some of the friendliest I have ever met. I think part of it is that we have made a point of getting ourselves lost in each city we've visited and have stumbled upon people and places we never would have if we'd stuck to the beaten tourist path (like i have done before, unfortunately). Hopefully we can get to Samui in a couple of days, but if not, the little hotel we're in now is heavenly <3

We had to stay in Patong for 1.5 days, and having been there once before, i can now confirm that it is, in fact, the 5th Gate of Hell. No wonder most Thai think of farang as monkey's arses (which is dak ling in Thai) - amusingly, the women say that to the farang and the pricks thing they're being called darling (this i learned while speaking to a thai friend in Bangkok). ;)

its going to be a scorcher today...

shame there is next to no surf :(