• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread ver. The sun has been shining...

I smiled today when an old lady fell over and hit her head. My schadenfreude is tingling today.

Cleaning my room today, always feels better to be in a tidy space.

While I was cleaning my room I completely sorted out my extensive CD collection and found albums I'd forgotten I'd even bought, album's I thought I'd lost forever.

I found double copies of some, because I thought I'd lost them so I bought them again. I've bought Tool's-Aenema three times!

I also purged a lot of albums, which is rare for me because I am a hoarder. I have great difficulty throwing things out, even if I have no use for them any more.

Also, going 2 weeks without having a shot of heroin. Woohooo!

road trip home to see the family for a bit of a vacation from the program and get some clean time under my belt. love it!

The sun is shining for a change!

PS: Fuck, Soundwave.

finally received my new course program outline and materials in the mail. only equates to7 1/2hrs of study per week if i take the whole 12 months to complete! too damn easy.

what are ya studying dais?

i started a course but fucked up this year...i hope to pick it up again third trimester...see how i go with the money switch though, wrecked my car last weekend :)

IT and then think i'm going to switch over to business once i get a few certs under the belt.

how about yourself? you're at university?

the weather is absolutely beautiful now it's starting to warm up in the sunny state.

the time has come for more regular trips to the beach and other freshwater spots around the area.

getting involved in music and effects again:)

had my first business meeting with the new company i'm getting involved with tonight and it was all about sitting in a hot tub for 3 hours, drinking beer after popping a few vals :D

start on friday:)

my wisdom teeth extraction (oral surgery) is tomorrow - it has been pushed forward >6 weeks. that's what i call good shit.

just got back from seeing the anaesthesiologist just now and all is sweet and set up for 930 in the morning. getting doped up for free - fuckyea.jpeg

i'm laughing at the fact that i switched channels to "beauty and the geek" and instantly recognised Nathan. i went to primary school with him, lol. classic:D