Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a veteran heroin user no question, which means a dangerous batch may be going around Adelaide. :(

my condolsances. we just lost someone to illness on news years eve. definitely feels like there was a disturbance in the force :(

re the heroin I would echo your comment. After what seems like a bit of a drought for the last ten years heroin has been coming back. This year I've been finding more and more contacts who are selling a far superior product than the last bloke. Its like the streets are being awashed with smack.

A friend dropped the other day on [some] despite being on a stupid amount of sub.

hell I nearly did myself in last night with a stupid and completely accidental mix of heroin, beer and anti-histamines. I woke up gasping for air and found myself having troubles breathing, very scary. very easy to make a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind words and thoughts people, really appreciate it. <3

The latest info that I've got is that he died of heart failure and no drugs were found in the car. At first the police said they found syringes but now apparently not... Will have to wait for his blood work to come back to know what, if any drugs were involved. Things are a bit unclear atm so removed the warning about possible strong batch of heroin going around. He loved to drink, use heroin and used to do lots of speed so it could be anything really...

Big relief to know it wasn't a suicide. He had lots of plans for the following few days, and his doctor had recently seen him and he was in good spirits.

He was 33. RIP James.

Last edited:
so sorry to hear that man. a life cut short :(
i seem to recall that you have been tapering? i hope your plans don't get set back because of this.
my condolences, my thoughts are with you.
tragedy in the beginning of the year is always a horrible thing, but i really hope you can keep your chin up and remember that it can only get better from here. take care man.

Yeah Christ that's sad. RIP to ur cousin... :(

I was just reading the Drugs-in-the-Media Thread

and came across a very sad story from Alaska. Not sure if it's ok to link an overseas story in this thread, but i'll doit anyway and a mod can remove it if it's not on.

14-year-old injected with heroin dies

According to a charging document, two witnesses told police they drove with Warner to pick up Dolstad that night. Warner planned to share a gram of heroin -- a strong powder form police called "China White" -- with all of them, the charges say

Dolstad said she was willing "to try something new" by injecting the drug, but she didn't want to shoot up herself, according to the charges. "One witness said he tried to warn (Dolstad) of the dangers of heroin addiction and advised her not to do it," the charges say.

The witnesses told police Warner first tried to inject Dolstad in his bathroom but failed. He then had her lie down on his bed and used his belt as a tourniquet on her right arm. Warner filled a syringe and put the needle in her arm.

"But Warner did not hit a vein, and had difficulty finding one in her small arm. After a few more tries, witnesses say Warner eventually found the vein and slowly forced the heroin into her bloodstream," the charges say.

Warner then injected one of the witnesses, who vomited in reaction to the powerful opiate, according to the charging document.

The witnesses found Dolstad lying face down in her own vomit the next morning, about 9:30.

here

haha! you goddam junkies!

maggiegerald.png

Inappropriate posts and those referring to them removed. This is not a thread to insult users.

Media - push for injecting room in Footscray

http://maribyrnong-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/push-for-safe-injecting-room-fbready/

A SEDDON father confronted by drug paraphernalia in a Footscray toilet is part of a growing push for a safe injecting room in the area.

Greg Denham, pictured, the Yarra Drug and Health Forum executive officer, said he and his two young children were faced with cotton wool swabs, needle packets, sterile wipes and vials of water in the toilet on the corner of Paisley and French streets.

“I don’t think people should be forced to use public toilets to use drugs and I don’t think the public should have to be faced with those sorts of things,” Mr Denham said.

He said injecting rooms would help take the problem off the streets.

But of course the local councillor interviewed for this story starts muttering about "zero tolerance"...

Having safe injecting rooms is a no brainer, Yarra Council are all for one in richmond, i always see needles and things on the ground... Fuck our premier is a douch for not allowing them. He is so closed minded its scary.

Not to mention the new bong laws.

and he only does what he is told to so they don't release photos of him fucking men+ kids etc etc... mistresses... whatever his thing is.

I think every state capital city needs an injecting room, and Sydney could do with more than one. I reckon it would be so good to have a little injecting room in most or all NSP's. The injecting room in Sydney is great and ive never seen any problems there, its extremely clean as a facility like that should be and theyve never had a fatal OD there and while I dont live in the city im sure its noticeable to someone whos seen it all before that there must be less using on the street and less dumping fits etc on the street, tell me whats bad about that? The only thing I think should be different is that its only people 18+ that can use it, where does that leave people under 18? If anything I think that IDU's under 18 would be a group of people who are desperately in need and would benefit greatly from a shooting gallery, the place saves many lives but imagine how many more it could save if it were all ages. Does anyone know why it is strictly 18+?

OT but 0.3g of white powder just found its way into my arm and its really fuckin good, perfect thing to accompany me on my trip down to Sydney(im not driving, Id never drug/drink drive EVER!). H is the best opiate IMO, ive never tried Hydromorphone or Oxymorphone but I cant imagine the rush AND the high would be better, maybe one but not both. Does anyone have or know anything I can read from someone who has basically tried most or all opiates with an opinion on which is the best or that kind of thing? I am interested in educating myself on the more obscure and rare opiates...Anyway sorry thats not quite clear but I have to go(To my nans funeral :( ) so ill fix it up when I get back....Have fun and be safe guys :)

Does anyone know why it is strictly 18+?

Striclty 18+ because they would never have got it open otherwise. Acknowledging and accepting that <18 year olds inject is political death. Of course you are right - this is crazy but reality of logic-proof world we live in :(

On Friday my gf was found dead in our house,when we met 3yrs ago she didn't use,she had used but very little...I dont know what I'm saying.It does fuck your life, within 2years of living with me(a full time junky) her life was chaos,DHS,on and off Methadone,feeling like shit when we were dry and now she's dead.
One of the worst things about it was the fact she was trying to kick Methadone again(80mg--4days off)But i know she had cash to score....She also had type 1 Diabetes which probably contributed.I jst won't know until after the Autopsy.Just really think about whether it's worth it,this is the second person close to me to die from H WITHIN a year.I'm 33 and have copped narcan 6 or 7 times,be careful:)...Really fkn careful

I miss you so much Riny,love you always

Sorry for your losses Christ, and Smoko. It has been a long time since I lost someone to an OD, but it is too common. Safe injecting rooms would certainly help. I believe decriminalization of heroin would near eliminate it. Sadly, that has a probability of about 0, maybe negative something.

Thx for clearing that up Ayjay, its a shame but I guess having it 18+ is a lot better than not having it at all.

Smoko that is awful im so sorry to hear that about your girlfriend, I send my condolences. Ive had people fairly close to me overdose on various drugs but someone your in love with, I just cant imagine that. I hope your dealing with it ok mate, at least as ok as you can.

On another note, as Mr Ibis suggested I think I need to do this alternative therapy or spiritual healing journey as I like to call it. Im scared that im becoming a full blown heroin addict, ive been using heaps lately I havent had a habit like this in years. Might get someone to drop me out in the bush, somewhere especially beautiful, drop 3-4 tabs of acid, make sure ive got plenty of bud and work through this shit before I become one with nature :) Hope it works

yeh bro i can point you towards some sick doofs... especially early this feb man prob one of the better NSW ones ay.

Christ I'm really sorry to hear about.your.cuz my condolences. And ketman I don't know u but ive read some of.your posts I know its.gonna be.fuking tough but hang in there I'm sure ull get back on track it just takes time.never give up hope :) I'm routing for u man

Status
Not open for further replies.