• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social SLR Social Thread 2024

i think he can stop. but . . . . . not drinking 'shine' !!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

help me i'm f'd up on pregabalin so to speak o_O

i know he hates Me Too <3

Sick He-Man GIF

You're young. But don't put the pussy on the pedestal. She is trash like the rest of us.
That said, none of these posts have any context anymore. That's basically the opposite of what a mod should do.

@ions I’d rather remove some of the context than remove the posts entirely.

That is what this thread is for.
And people can also feel free to hang out in here, negating the need for TL-type posts to lose their context when moved here.

If it's a paper trail, paper burns. Dump it in.
on the note of it can be done, yes it can be done.
Not saying it needs to be done. But no backsies.

Is this thread dead? Cuz I couldn’t make heads or tails of what was going on, seemed like a buncha hodgepodge of different threads badly blended

Is this thread dead? Cuz I couldn’t make heads or tails of what was going on, seemed like a buncha hodgepodge of different threads badly blended
It is that at the moment, yes.
But I actually was about to post something to revive it.

Anyways, here's some good news I have to share:
I've been seeing someone for a while and seeing them is helping me get over a lot of past trauma around sex as well as some commitment issues stemming from an emotionally abusive relationship I was in a couple years ago.
I struggled with performance anxiety with most of my past partners and thus was never able to enjoy sex or even finish (which is obviously a bit unusual for a cis male) as a result.
This is honestly the first partner I've been with where I am genuinely able to enjoy sex.

I get the feeling that they want to get into a relationship, so I'm going to ask them next time I see them.

Its flared up again but 6 quid for this tiny tube called daktarin fucking piss take ill spend a grand a week on drugs but not ripped of for that so i leave it until i cant make the swallow action then ill get some
Didn'tdaktarin used to be a program that got showed in school holidays?

Wait, that was Daktari! 😅