• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Slipped drink still feeling effects 2 days later? GHB overdose? Need clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropocalypse

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelighters, I haven't posted much or in a very long time but I need some help. Me and my girlfriend were at a huge music festival this last weekend, we've both taken mushrooms 40+ times and we've been drinking pretty heavily for about 2 years. It was sunday night, we had met up with my some neighbors of ours in the venue and ate 2 grams of mushrooms with them at about 8pm, we had been drinking a little and taken some MDMA earlier that day around about 2pm.

So we were tripping and decided to walk back to the tent to get some beers. My neighbors seemed like they were tripping out, walking with themselves and arguing quietly about who knows what. This was 1 hour into the trip so it was pretty intense at the time. They had assured me they had tripped plenty and were even asking if I had anymore but they seemed very fucked up, like they were having a bad time. We got back to the tent about 30 minutes later and they were being extremely strange and awkward and asking for beers but not drinking them really? Idk we were pretty fucked up and it was kinda dark but we had been hanging out with these guys all weekend and didn't expect them to do ANYTHING like what happened next...

They said they needed to go to the bathroom and that we should finish our beers, not suspecting anything, me and my girlfriend wait around drinking the beer while they run to the bathroom. I also then decided it was time to drink some Green Dragon, A vodka THC infused drink that was very strong 197 proof everclear vodka... Me and my girlfriend have taken GD while on mushrooms 10-15 times, it is usually amazing. I am aware of the dangers or drinking while on mushrooms or MDMA and know we stay very hydrated with water and try not to overdo it with the alcohol. In hindsight, drinking 197 proof alcohol while on a depressant is not a good idea.

We decided that since they had been kind of fighting and being awkward that we were going to go out to the music without them. We started walking and about 5 minutes later I started to feel strange, groggy like. My gf did too so we decided to go back to the tent. So im peaking on 2 grams of mushrooms, drank some 197 proof, and drank a beer that probably had GHB in it but idk thats what im posting to find out. I couldn't walk correctly, we kept stumbling side to side and it seemed like I was sort of losing control of my arms. The visuals started to fade away from the familiar mushroom alterations I am used to, and more into a kaleidoscope, flashing lights all over everything, spinning type of shit. We made it to the tent and I sat down in a chair, it took me about 5 seconds to decide that this was not right and I started yelling for the medics. My girlfriend did not drink as much and was panicking and running all over trying to find a staff member. I was told I was having muscle spasms and throwing up a little bit, none of which I remember. I do remember violently yelling for water because I thought Id been poisoned.

I know that this far this might just sound like GHB poisoning, but please keep reading!

The next thing I remember is riding on the back of the ATV looking into the sky thinking I was flying through fucking dimensions. I was strapped in and having trouble breathing which was causing me to panic which was causing me to trip BALLS. I drank the suspected beer around 10 pm and woke up in the medical tent at 3 am hooked up to a heart monitor with IVs in my arm. Still sounds like GHB. I've never taken GHB before ever but from a little research all that sounds like GHB. But that whole night after I left the medics tent I was very confused and having crazy swirling visuals well I was walking. I was taken aback at the fact that I had almost died and pretty much sobbed my way back to the tent and went to bed, not knowing what I had even taken. The next morning I was still tripping, tons of flashing lights all over the sky, closed eye visuals of clouds and trees, I couldn't walk or else I would get extremely nauseous, that im crediting to the alcohol. I could see individual blades of grass as I walked, I refused to drink or smoke weed but my gf did, having not been dosed as strongly, but still feeling similar to me, said it intensified everything.

After FINALLY packing up our shit and getting in the car, I drove about an hour before deciding I was still too fuckin weird feeling to be driving so we got a hotel and some beer and food. I ate a big meal and drank some water before smoking some weed and having some alcohol. This brought back many of the strange effects I had been feeling earlier in the day, flashing light squiggles, lightheadedness, perception alteration, colors more vibrant, overall strange feeling, not being able to finish your thoughts. I slept for probably about 2 hours total that night, sleep was incredibly hard to make happen. In the morning when I woke up I felt strange still and lights still were affecting my eyes strangely, sort of flashing in random places all over the place, and I can still see closed eye visuals when I close my eyes. We ate breakfast and got in the car.

Feeling better after breakfast, I took and adderall to help with the 18 hour drive in front of me. We got home about 2 am and I had 3 beers in between then and 330. This shit was coming back again! I walked into my bathroom and there is flashing light everywhere, small trails happening on everything, if I look at the light is squiggles all over anywhere else I look. Awkward feeling in my head sort of floaty but not like weed or liquor. I only took 10 mg of adderall too so it wasn't from that. When I woke up I still felt weird. My gf only had one beer at our house and then slept all night and still felt strange when she woke up. I've decided alcohol and sleep is intensifying the effects. I can definitely still feel something even now as I type it is messing with my eyes looking back and forth from the keyboard to the rest of the room.

So if I was slipped GHB, could it still be giving me effects like this a whole 54-70 hours later? I can bet if I drank a beer i'd start seeing little lights everywhere.. From my understanding GHB goes away rather quickly, but i'm not experienced with it so I dont know. But I do still feel stranger than normal and I know its the same feeling i've been having ever since I left that tent. What could they have given me? Mushrooms and Green Dragon have NEVER done anything to me even similar to that. And I had taken this specific batch of mushrooms about 5-6 times already I know their potency and I can handle my shit. I feel like it had to be GHB because of the short 5 hour coma I went into, but why all this aftershock? WHY can I STILL feel psychedelics in my system a full 70 hours later? Why is it triggered by alcohol, or waking up? My girlfriend has been having incredibly real dreams also, thinking she is falling when she wakes up etc. She has been sort of nauseous and shaky all the time. Wtf do you think they could have given me and why...

Could GHB have done this? How many times too much do you think they gave me?

Their was also a rumor of someone walking around with a water jug telling people to stay hydrated that actually had high dose GHB in it. Maybe something else? My friend says I drank from someones water jug around an hour before all this happened but I dont even remember doing that.. But I could have drank some mystery shit too but it would have to be something that take 130-2 hours to kick in..

We are unable to ID what the substance may have been but if it is 2 days later I would just wait it out.
It very well could have been GHB or something else, or perhaps even an adverse reaction to the mushrooms; it happens to even the most experienced trippers.
Perhaps the green dragon caused a fainting episode, I have had similar things happen when smoking weed on mushrooms.
I will take the hit but faint and occasionally have muscle spasms during and wake up 20 minutes later on the floor with all my friends acting crazy terrified.
Perhaps the fact that you took yours orally on top of a beer with a shot of such strong alcohol caused an overly powerful experience.
The later effects are likely still an afterglow from the experience mixed with sleep deprivation and the use of stimulants.
Give it a while to feel completely back to normal, the worst is definitely over and you are safe and that's all that really matters

GHB only lasts a few hours. You probably got rocked by an inconsistent dose of GD, had more than you expected, which is why it lasted so long. People have also gotten dizzy and fainted on mushrooms alone before. GHB doesn't really make you faint, it knocks you the fuck out. Anyways this thread is against the rules like you found out so it will be closed soon, sorry you had a rough experience!

Oral cannabis can be impressively powerful, and I've been high two days on it multiple times. You mixed it with shrooms, alcohol, MDMA, amphetamines, and possibly some kind of mystery drug. So while I can't say I've heard of those drugs resulting in effects that strong for that long, that's a hell of a mix! I'd give it some time, you'll probably feel better.

As mentioned, this thread is getting closed as it's against the rules. Hopefully you got some kind of answer or reassurance. There is virtually no way this was GHB, and in fact you mixed a shitload of drugs which could easily cause the effects you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.