• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sleeping pills with Other Drugs

Kpingod

Bluelighter
Anyone else like to throw a lil bit of sedating meds like trazodone/remeron in with their booze or other depressants?

I just took 2mg kpin a couple hours ago and now I’m drinking a couple 40s with about 75mg trazodone and I love how it seems to potentate the booze and kpin, at least sedation-wise. Hope that’s safe, I’m sure it’s causing major respiratory depression but I have a huge tolerance to everything I’m taking and I’ve done it a zillion times.

I'm sure you already know but benzos + alcohol is an insidious combo and dangerous from a behavioral standpoint (as well as respiratory depression). Most of my arrests and resulting jail time came from dumbass and dangerous things I did under the influence of xanax + alcohol. I've literally almost accidentally killed myself twice from doing seriously dumb shit on that combo (not overdose, just doing really dangerous things or committing crimes). It's very addictive...

It also completely fucks your GABA receptors and tolerance to both drugs.

Anyways, I don't see too big of an issue combining it with therapeutic doses of trazodone or mitrazapine as long as you know what to expect.

But it's important to be aware of the fact that it's technically a classic 1st gen SSRI antidepressant and not really a "sleeping pill" even though that's what its mostly marketed as.

Combining alcohol with SSRIs and antipsychotics is not something you generally want to do and can have its own adverse effects.

Just don't go crazy with the booze.

I bought 4x12oz @14%abv lemon drops a minute ago I’m a lil worried but I know smoking cigarettes kills benzos as well as booze

Had one and I’m feeling fucked up ie one eye open to try to focus

smoking cigarettes kills benzos
dafuq? lol jk
not in my experience maybe on paper somewhere (not blotter).
ya know though taking this bzd is cutting my "need" to smoke cigs... just dont want them as much anymore.
freakin habits
i will grab one (cig), walk outside, set it down (unlit), open BL and look at that cig in disgust (still unlit). hoping near the end with the cig trend.

dafuq? lol jk
not in my experience maybe on paper somewhere (not blotter).
ya know though taking this bzd is cutting my "need" to smoke cigs... just dont want them as much anymore.
freakin habits
i will grab one (cig), walk outside, set it down (unlit), open BL and look at that cig in disgust (still unlit). hoping near the end with the cig trend.
I envy you, still a pack a day for me

I envy you,
Hah! Been going with this since 5 yrs old. Bout the same time abuse started. Now 56 or 57 and gotdamn I feel it is high time.
Worried that the less I smoke the more wife does. Shit.
Thanks for the envy kinda makes me smile a bit thinking someone else would rather be in my place sometimes.
I do know that we all could be in a lot worse shape so just fuckin around.
Seems the more I feel something controlling me the more I resist. Sometimes it works... others not so much.

Hah! Been going with this since 5 yrs old. Bout the same time abuse started. Now 56 or 57 and gotdamn I feel it is high time.
Worried that the less I smoke the more wife does. Shit.
Thanks for the envy kinda makes me smile a bit thinking someone else would rather be in my place sometimes.
I do know that we all could be in a lot worse shape so just fuckin around.
Seems the more I feel something controlling me the more I resist. Sometimes it works... others not so much.
I need to quit or atleast cut back between the weed heroin and cigarets I’m sure my lungs are in pretty bad shape

There's now these orexin antagonists like suvorexant (Belsomra) which might be promising as they're not GABAergic nor antihistaminergics (which chronically suck for me, once a 30mg mirtazapine pill would have me zombified for two or three days, nowadays I can take three of them without any noticeable effects and I'm not using any antihistamine daily so no tolerance).

On clonazepam I smoke like a chimney. Just goes sooooo much better.

I'd like to hear how this combo went.

I'm months off benzos now and still rarely able to sleep. I'm on 36 hours awake now and it really fuckin sucks.

What's with all the new users posting bad chatbot non sequiturs without trying to sell herbal scams 🤣
Some adware seems to target the board software bluelight is using.

Since I've acquired permatolerance to dissociatives, benzos stopped working. They just get me high in a weird way now. Thankfully I can still sleep, at least with propranolol. 40-80mg of that get me very sleepy (I'm on it for tachycardia).

HELL YEAH , I like Ambien, Pregabs, H, and booze together, I do this when all things are available and want to get twisted, not a every day thing for me lmfao