• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Sleeping after cocaine?

This sucks. I can't believe this has to be your first experience. The majority of us work together and try to help each other out. I'd still really like to know what you're after OP. Please disregard our separate conversation. This thread is about you and your question and we're not going to let it go to shit, I promise. Please check out my original post to your thread and I think we can definitely help you better. Thanks :)
Apologies on my behalf if i took the question off track. Thank you Keif! It has been a great experience and I cant wait to read more and more! Stay safe guys

Ummm.. Snort quality cocaine.

With good product you should be able to at least lay down and rest an hour or two after your last line, unless you just cashed out a huge amount.

Good cocaine you can also eat on usually too.

That was something my dad always said of the cocaine he’d get down in Florida back in the 70’s. The pink Peruvian flake that would melt on the mirror soon as you dropped it out from all the humidity in the air. He said you’d be able to still eat and sleep well despite doing cocaine all day every day.

-GC

Ummm.. Snort quality cocaine.

With good product you should be able to at least lay down and rest an hour or two after your last line, unless you just cashed out a huge amount.

Good cocaine you can also eat on usually too.

That was something my dad always said of the cocaine he’d get down in Florida back in the 70’s. The pink Peruvian flake that would melt on the mirror soon as you dropped it out from all the humidity in the air. He said you’d be able to still eat and sleep well despite doing cocaine all day every day.

-GC
That's what i found; It almost melts in your fingers. That normal?

^^Its not “normal” for most street cocaine, but high quality fish scale will pretty much melt in your fingers.

I will saycocaine quality has been somewhat on the rise the last 2-3yrs when it was absolutely garbage for about a decade before.

-GC

i'm always usually able to sleep after i use coke, it's easier if i've been up for a day or two, if i haven't i somtimes need to use a benzo, but if i eat a decent meal on the comedown i can get some shutteye after i oink, i smoke my coke though.

^^Its not “normal” for most street cocaine, but high quality fish scale will pretty much melt in your fingers.

I will saycocaine quality has been somewhat on the rise the last 2-3yrs when it was absolutely garbage for about a decade before.

-GC

Very True, I've started getting the best Cocaine recently I've had since the early 2000's and like you said within 2 hours of my last line i can drift off to sleep. The stuff i got before this would have me geeked out 6 hours later in bed watching the sun comeup. When it's of high quality its like a whole different drug experience.

Last edited:
@Keif' Richards

Give him a break man. He's askin a normal question.

OP, take benadryl and drink some water, bath, hot chocolate/tea. But see the thing about tryin to sleep while on stimulants, it's pretty hard not impossible, because your heart rate increases. You could do something to calm yourself down, The best shot, I know and I speak from my own experience, smoke some weed if you have or take some xanax. You need your muscles relax because when you sniff Snow, you are very jumpy.

Stay safe

Ah ok good. I use benzos a lot for anxiety and feel safer taking them than any other med. But I love my stimulants, I just can't come down enough from them..

Ah ok good. I use benzos a lot for anxiety and feel safer taking them than any other med. But I love my stimulants, I just can't come down enough from them..
Unfortunately benzos are far from safe in terms of their addictive potential and horrific withdrawals

Yeah, I know. I am ok with them, it's stimulants I need to watch out for...

Yeah, I know. I am ok with them, it's stimulants I need to watch out for...

usually much easier to quit than benzo's though, although having said that I struggled a lot with stims too

also benzo addiction can be insidious in the extreme, and as you say you use benzo's 'a lot for anxiety' I'd say you'd be well served to not take them lightly and keep a watchful eye

usually much easier to quit than benzo's though, although having said that I struggled a lot with stims too

also benzo addiction can be insidious in the extreme, and as you say you use benzo's 'a lot for anxiety' I'd say you'd be well served to not take them lightly and keep a watchful eye
Yep -thank you

I used heroin after coke to come down nicely

Most famous combo of all, used to like snorting ECP heroin in my teens and smoking Crack at the same time. Id reach a point where it was so incredibly Euphoric i would just lay back in pleasure on the couch all day smiling. It makes the Crack feel so much smoother and you get that nice Rush over and over.

The only way to sleep after stims without downers of any sort (booze/bzds/opioids/etc.) is to simply wait it out. Nothing else to it I'm afraid :(