❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slang Insult Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
K so, personally I am not a homophobic dude. But i was having this thought; I love saying gay. To be honest I always feel like, can i have my word back yet??
Because, i look at like this: lets say you have the "2gay to function" kind of gay, and he walks up to you in a store, and tears you down and hates on your shoes. Is that gay? nope. Thats dope. And think of it this way, what does gay mean; happy but no one says it. So I read this study once that women are more attracted to men who don't smile. So, makes sense. Why you being gay bro? There's actually a cool facial recognition software used in this huge study which i can dig out of somewhere if this goes anywhere.

But the other one is like: i'm part jewish. Mostly jew-ish.. But, i just accept that people will always call me jewbag. Or have always said that. And i dont care.

i honestly feel like, GLAAD in the 90s were bullies. Think about it, they had so much influence and were repeatedly oppertunistic.

Serious thoughts?

I love using words you "can't" say, simply because it pisses off the squares and the politician's (FAGS!!). The first step to controlling the minds of the population is controlling their language use.

I've had gay friends before, may do in the future. None of them cared about using gay as an insult because they understood the jest behind it all and weren't uptight about it all. They understood context.. very important, and lost on a lot of people.

You read a study that women are more attracted to men that don't smile? Where in the hell did you find that research?!

Maybe you could start a new thread: Is a Man's Smile Attractive or is it Gay?

No one really gives a shit about using the term "Gay" except for the politically correct pack. Be careful man, if one is lurking around on this forum, he or she...... Excuse me, she or he is going to slam your ass. Even gay people don't give a shit, but that small pack of political correctness does. Watch out! They'll nail you to the coffin!

Status
Not open for further replies.