Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Skulling 12 V drinks! works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a LAN party a few years ago.

The dad of the guy putting it on, ran a little deli. We had a few cases of the now defunct energy drink Black Stallion.

Oh mannnnnnn that was the caffeine crash from HELL!!!

I was at my computer. Everything went kinda purpley, then i "fell asleep" on my keyboard.

Ugh. Seediness.

All I can think of is the Futurama episode where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee and achieves enlightenment.

Energy drinks can become dangerous when taken after exercise or mixed with alcohol.9,43 Adverse effects include dehydration, insomnia, headaches, nervousness, nosebleeds, and vomiting. Reports claim that energy drinks have caused even more severe reactions, such as seizure, heart arrhythmia, and death.9,44 The stimulating effect of energy drinks is deceiving, causing people to feel less intoxicated than they actually are and making it harder for bartenders to determine whether their patrons should no longer be served. As a result, people may be more inclined to drive while impaired.43

Suspected deaths linked to energy drinks have been reported in Australia and Ireland.45,46 Three people died in Sweden after drinking Red Bull: two had mixed Red Bull with alcohol, and the third drank it after an exercise session. There is debate regarding whether the drinks caused these deaths, but as a result, some restaurants in Sweden have banned Red Bull in their establishments.47 The Swedish National Food Administration recommended that Red Bull not be mixed with alcohol or consumed after exercise.44 Norway sells Red Bull only in pharmacies because of its high level of caffeine.45 Due to health experts’ recommendations, France and Denmark have banned Red Bull altogether. In 2004, the European Union as a whole will begin requiring Red Bull and other energy drinks to carry a health warning about their “high caffeine content.”48

http://www.edc.org/hec/pubs/factsheets/energy-drinks.html

Lol.. cupillar.. you sound about as dumb as the fool who started this thread.. how is it people have caffiene overdoses if your body filters out all the caffiene u put into it after a certain amount... please get into the 'physiology' of it cause wat u wrote makes no sense..

turkish said:
Lol.. cupillar.. you sound about as dumb as the fool who started this thread.. how is it people have caffiene overdoses if your body filters out all the caffiene u put into it after a certain amount... please get into the 'physiology' of it cause wat u wrote makes no sense..
Having pure caffeine is different to having a big drink with a lot of other vitamins, nutrients and sugars you don't need... Your body doesn't have time to only absorb the caffeine when it really badly wants to get rid of the sugar and excess vitamins, that makes sense to me, Water is also good to filter out extra toxins so drinking that many cans all in one go through a beer bong would work like this right?
but im just guessing?

Please correct me if im way off?

I really don't see how you could drink that many without throwing up again anyway

lol.. but if u put the caffiene into your body it has to go somwhere.. its not just gonna pass straight threw you

Drinking a whole pot of coffee will do exactly the same thing for you but is much cheaper.

I wouldn't recommend it though if you have any sort of respect for your heart.

HUh? "exactly"? No it won't lostpunk. Have a read of this thread, there's more to coffee than just caffeine and there's more to V than caffeine.

240mg of pseudoephedrine and a double espresso is an interesting "buzz" if you can call it that.

its like... reproducing that nasty ass tweaked out feeling at the end of a 2 day amphet binge

josh_nexus said:
All I can think of is the Futurama episode where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee and achieves enlightenment.

What size? Whale please!!

*drinks deep*

mmmm...

to the original poster: don't do it again joo fool!

Back when I was younger and significantly stupider, I had the displeasure of experiencing a serious caffine overdose relating to no-doz pills. I can say without hesitation or reservation, it was the single most hideous adverse drug experience I have ever encountered. This is saying something, because I've had a few..

I won't go into the dosage, but to say it was quite a bit greater than the origional poster in this thread (I was pretty intoxicated at the time, mistakes were made).
Heart arrythmyia ain't fun. Neither is vomiting, nausea, dizzyness or coldly sweating in absolute and complete pure terror for 36 hours. It's a panic attack that never ends, the kind that leaves mental scars. It's not helped by the real and palpable physical danger you are in during such an episode.

Don't be a goon, and pissfart around with large caffine doses at your peril.

to the original post!!!
GROW THE FUCK UP
like others have said take a pill, have a line
drinking 12v's seriously mate r u asking for trouble
stop being a lil attention try hard bloody hell
how old r u by the way

I think everyone has scared mista away, unless he really did overdose on caffine....

bleh it's just plain stupid.. neone whos willing to pay for all that V is a moron... besides, it doesn't even taste nice...

I don't fancy caffeine much, i get enuff of it from coke lol

I couldn't imagine anything worse, damn, three coffees makes my heart fly like a bat. Thats just like begging to have a panick attack/heartattack. Really good for your teeth too, I'm sure. What a waste that would have been . . .

not sure why I bought up teeth

Im nearly 22 thanx for asking. Yes after reading what you have all said i guess it was a stupid thing to do!!!! i mean it wasnt the greatest ive ever felt, to tell you the truth i wont ever do it again! But it cant be as bad as chroming or petrol sniffing; both of which i was a huge fan of but also quit after reading what you guys said about it. thanx!

mista_200 said:
Im nearly 22 thanx for asking. Yes after reading what you have all said i guess it was a stupid thing to do!!!! i mean it wasnt the greatest ive ever felt, to tell you the truth i wont ever do it again! But it cant be as bad as chroming or petrol sniffing; both of which i was a huge fan of but also quit after reading what you guys said about it. thanx!

Wow...

Idiot.

mista_200 said:
Its not dangerous at all!!!!! my heart was about to pop out of my chest thought!!! but it cant be dangerous if its legal!
You're the kind of numbnut that would jump off a 3-4m ledge/cliff and be looking for somebody to sue because there wasn't a "Do not jump off cliff onto rocks" sign
8) 8) 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.