• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Skin Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not cut your fingernails short, perhaps painfully short?

breath deeply every time you find yourself picking. I would suggest looking into a thing called "psych-k". It is all about subconscious reprogramming. good luck man, this sounds tough.

hey all im going to see this Dermatologist in about hour and a half, im going for a small acne problems i break up around my nouse and mouth and not that bad but i want it fixed also my red cheeks lol. hell prescribe some cream basically because he did it for my brother..i had some questions if anyone knows. Would a dermatologist prescribe something for fever saws on the OUTSIDE of my mouth and shit like that since hes dealing with my face?:) thanx in advance for answering and i decided tio put it here...in healthy living if not mod's can move somewhere else..please let me knoe i only have an hour half..well hour..cuz i needa shower shave and get dressed..let me knoe!!!

Hives?

I was put on a 10 day script of biaxin (clarithromycin). I stopped taking it last Friday in order to roll on the Sunday (this was 3 doses early). All was good on the sunday, but yesterday I broke out in hives.

My doctor said it is an allergic reaction to the biaxin, but it seems a little fishy that it would happen a week after I stopped taking it, especially when the half life of biaxin is 12 hours.

I didn't mention that I took mdma/ketamine to my doctor, but is there anything else this could have been?

Hives can be an allergic reaction to just about anything. The fact that it happened after taking mdma doesn't mean you're allergic to it. It just means that the mdma temporarily weakened your immune system (mdma and psychedelics often have this effect), and some allergen got in, and the immune system kicked back in with a strong response like hives.

removing scar marks

i've got some visable scar marks on my legs/arms from playing sports. i did some research and found vitamin e oil works great but it takes months/years of applying everyday to reduce the visablity. same applies to many anti-scar products that only works if i apply everyday for months. i was wondering if there are any other way to permently remove the scar marks within a short period? i would like to have a clean scar free body so i can show off in the summer =D ;)

I've never had any luck with scar minimizing products. Lately I've started using coco butter but no luck there. I used Vitamin E oil when I got stiches in my face, while it is still healing and a lot of people don't even know that I had 16 stitches. BUT I haven't had any luck with anything on scars.

vitamin E oil has always worked for me ( your right, I have been using it for like 4 months now ).

But I have many scars and I haven't found anything else that works. I think all the lotions and what-not claiming to remove scars are total bullshit, seeing as every scar is different.

There is always the option of having it removed with lasers. ;)
But I hear it can get really expensive depending on the location and length, density, all that crap of the scar.

yeaaahh man i got a niice gassh on arm from err..um.. "Playing sports" as welll ;). When its federally legalized cannabis/thc oil would probably help most out of everything but most people dont have the funds to put has on there scars.

Status
Not open for further replies.