SITTING AROUND BROWSING THE WEBSITES - part I

skydancer

Bluelight Crew
what's up every 1 i wanna give a shout out to all my fellow geeks here up in this fucker - bluelight.ru represent!!!!!!!!!
today i went to google and i did a search for the utility "Siguardian" http://www.siguardian.com because a rl friend (THANKS HOMIE YOUR THE BOMB!) told me it was a great tool to check your harddrive status - it showed that my IBM Deskstar harddisk was 46° celcius (THATS 319 KELVIN FUCKERS), which is a fucking whole lot when idle - so i bought an extra HD-mount fan and i will install it tonight and let u know how it goes!!!! also it showed a lot of S.M.A.R.T. warnings so i guess my Deskstar drive is shit (but that was nothing new, they don't call it the Deathstar for nothing lol)
anyway i will do some more browsing, tomorrow i think i will go look for cheap firewire/usb drives because the laptop needs more storage and preferably fast because it must serve video files live for my VJ performances... i'll let you know what i find!!!!
peace out
skydancer from mainland europe +31 what what!!!
------------
DON'T HATE JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BROWSE LIKE I DO ---- peace out and stay true to the ferrite core !!
[ 18 September 2002: Message edited by: skydancer ]

everybody who wants to browse wit me can post their links here in this threat, or just chill and read what i found, no need to worry it's just a little fun and thats all!!
PEACE OUT

noodles, my main man!! props for running this sight its the bomb!!!!!!!!

I think the greenies finally got to him. Let us all hold a moment of silence for our beloved founder. :(

i think it's rather irresponsible of you to be encouraging these people to surf around this world wide webs internet all willy-nilly without little regard for the important things in life like careers, mortgages, family obligations. Frankly, mr. sky dancer, i'm rather disappointed in you. i'm a hater. oh. i meant hatter. i make hats. i'm important.

Skydancer - How many f0cking times do we have to tell you DON'T DRINK AND (hard) DRIVE! Someone could have been killed. I mean, sure, you got away with it this time, but you could have messed up someone real good. How irresponsible of you! Come on BLerS, let's stone him!

hey walt its brian, i am sitting here with shawna, hopefully you remember us! :D
but anyway, its been a long time since we have been able to read up on your adventure! and damn we cant believe all the shit that has happened!
but its all good,because it seems like you are enjoying browsing so many websites! :D
jus remember what i said from the very begining BE CAREFUL about carpel tunnel! ...and ,oh yea and have LOTSA FUN! :D
ps. one day we can all meet in a chat room and google with each other? :D
peace :D
big poppa pump! ...holla if ya hear me! :D

whuttup sky! dont listen to these haters, theyre just jealous of your new pimpfan. i had a killer time with u last week, surfin til we puked our guts up. call me sometime at 1-888-wetTINK!!
peace out
[ 69 September 2002: Message edited by: TINK ]
--
KEYS~ not just for locks anymore :) :)
Da phreaks cum out at night!! 8)
AIM~ drunkdrivingrox

Hey Walt! I had a good time hanging out with you, Kyle, and Shannon! We got so druzunk, what a good time ;) You guys don't know this, but when we were at that one bar, "DriveDrunk", I met this sexy-as-fuck chic named Kalia, you can see her right here. Big ups to Todd for letting us borrow his new '02 Lexus so we could speed around the country side in.
I wanna say to all da haters, you can go fuck yourselves. You aint gots to hate, just cuz u jealous. Were just having fun, nobodys gettin hurt, yet!
KEYS~ Not just in FLORIDA
Da phreaks where shirts that say 'Freak' on it.
AIM: rcklessdrnk

I jus gots to say big ups to my new friends in BFE, Nebraska! It was good to hang out with you guys, Kim, Shawna, Theresa, Cathy, Chad, Neil, Mark, John, Lisa, Eric, Michelle, Melissa, Kevin, Tommy S., Laquainda, Marcus, Paige, Liz, Holly, Trent, Mikail, Jeff, Slippy, Josie, Angie, Amy, Lori, Sadie, Tim, Tony, Carmela, Meadow, Anthony junior, Christopher, Adriana, Paulie, Silvio, Ralphie, Janice, Hesh, Dr. Melfi, Uncle Junior, Baccala, and Papa Smurf. I had such a great time getting dusted with you guys, we'll have to fly fighter jets at Mach 2 completely blasted again sometime soon!
I'll be out front of the Wal-Mart in Pickerington, Ohio today, all day, with a tin cup begging for change. Any of you fellow BL peeps wanna stop down and spot me a nickel or two, yall can feel free. No haters though. Hopefully I can round up enough change flow to get a 40 o'Magnum later today. You wana get ahold of me, you can hit me up at 818-867-5309. Thats the number to the pay phone I'll be under all day today.
I just gotta say big ups to SEADOG, you can check her at flashyourrack.com in the top 10! Be sure to vote for her. I'll catch you peeps another time, another party.
Peace and Plur~
taxfree-s