Site Settings Question....

painenduser

Bluelighter
Hey Guys,

Dumb question here.. Can someone tell me if there is any place either in settings or a link or something where you can see all threads that you have either posted within or started yourself to see if there are any updated as opposed to the way that my profile is set that says upon reply, email me immediately? I know that I have that set, but I don't always keep my email up and I am usually hanging around for hours (cause I have no life) just chilling online, and I would like to be able to just click some where or something where I can see if I have gotten a reply?

Not that I think that my posts are so important that I must see right away, cause that is a pretty hooky thought, but I often miss updates and then I don't get back to people in what can be forever. As I have gotten older, and sicker, my memory just isn't what it used to be and I will sometimes forget that I even posted or started a post. It get's frustrating. I don't even know how to check what email address is setup for my account so that should tell ya something ;)

Thanks for the anticipated help all!

-Pain

hey,

at the top of the page, hit "settings". then on the panel on the left hand side of the page, hit "general settings", you should see a drop down menu next to "default thread subscription mode". if you chose "through control panel only", every time you hit settings which is the user control panel all the threads you post in after you alter your settings will appear. if you choose "instantly using an email" you will receive an email on top of the notification in your user control panel.

Ohhh, you are awesome baooozs!! That is perfection! That is just what I was looking for. I had no idea that it was exactly that setting that was causing me no to be able to see my updated posts!

Thank you again, and I wish you a very Happy and Wonderful New Years! I hope 2015 finds you Happy and Healthy!

Best Regards,

-Pain