• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Simple Pleasures....

Seeing munchee hiding from bubble-fish.
Seeing bubble-fish giving munchee kandy.
Seeing mikeysammy all plured up.
Dreaming.
People believing in me 'n' my work.
Hearing my dad's voice.
Having long chats with my mum.
Taking a deep breath and believing that all IS good.
Dreaming.

My morning glass of OJ. (i just cant function without it.)
KFC the morning after a night of booze. (cant function without that either.)
Sitting outside on a warm day with a good book.
------------------
Proud to be a part of Camp Bubbles
Psychonaut in training.
"uh, Houston? We have a drug problem."

i saw this topic in the morning and have been thinking about it all day, and thinking about what are simple pleasures to me has, well, been a pleasure
smile.gif

here's a few in no particular order:
mitten weather
snow in the mountains
a friend stopping by that you havn't seen in a while and you dont even know you missed untill they come by
letters
the smell of snow (snow is a definite favorite of mine)
waking up before your alarm goes off and you have the pleasure of snuggling in your blankets for a little while longer
the hazy green color when new leaves are just about to come out
the feel of water against your skin
talking to my brother about his photography
friends
anything about music: being intruduced to new music, being introduced to old music, talking about music, listening to music, making music, giving music, receiveing music....
smile.gif

reading a good book
------------------
'in infinite time, in infinite matter, in infinite space an organic cell stands out, will hold together awhile and then burst, and that cell is ME.'

sitting here looking outside and it's a fucking beautiful day, and listening to the ONLY cd that the fuckers didn't steal, (see the my house got broken into thread...) and that cd is the new faithless - outrospective and it is calming me down...
thinking that life is more than just material things. this is good.
people who smile, even when they don't know you, and just for the sake of smiling... this is very good
smile.gif

at the moment, i can't think of many more simple pleasures, but i will think of more later, when i am not monumentally pissed off
frown.gif
(stupid nasty people who break into peoples houses... fucking bastards... but it's only a few cds i will get over it...)
calm... breathe... 1...2...3... not happy jan
------------------
mmm... stuff???

one word.
HEAD
giving, taking.... yer yer.
smile.gif

it's the simple things in life that are often the best
(I wait for the responses I get from this one)

hahaahaahahaa MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
wink.gif

umm some simple things i love are
playing my my doggy or taking her for a walk on a nice warm night
smile.gif
play fights!
smile.gif

hugs and getting my hair played with
smile.gif

laughing
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bedle (edited 06 October 2001).]

running my fingers through her long silky hair..... feeling her warm breath on my neck........her heart beating next to mine.......just gotta love that shih-tzu.

Posting scat/incoherent messages on internet forums after a big night & no sleep. (Hey, you're usually pretty simple as a result, and it [dribbling shit] is a pleasure to do, at least.
wink.gif

------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

making the total stranger behind the counter at the local servo laugh after two minutes.
doing nice things for friends and seeing the surprise and appreciation in their face.
a nice, uninterupted 8 hour sleep.
the morning run.
and what madmonkey said. yeah, walking rocks.
smile.gif
smile.gif

* Being home alone, with no one to bother me, talk to me, see what I am doing... just time to sit and collect my thoughts.
* The last ciggi b4 bed...
* Going to sleep as rain lightly lands on my window, and the rain aroma drifting in
smile.gif

* Being rugged up on the couch with a thick blanket watching movies or cartoons from the 80s, with oil burning and the lights out.
* Lying in the arms of a bf..
* Being asked how I am seriously, instead of a passers-by greeting.
* A Lindt chocolate, just starting to melt MmmMmMmmM
* A gift, even a picked flower, the feeling that someone thought of you is lush
smile.gif

* Being asked what I want to do, instead of assuming I'll do what everyone else is,
* Getting an invitation somewhere, a real invitation... instead of being told of a plan 3 weeks before it happens, and being assumed I'll just turn up.
* Swimming in a crystal clear watered beach
* A kiss on the neck
* A kiss on the cheek
* a hug
* meeting someone whom I have to stand on my tippytoes to hug..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

* a kiss on the forehead
------------------
*-._the sweetest touch means so much_.-*

driving, eating, sleeping...
and after the last week and a bit...
spending time with LuSH^PuPPY..