• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sick on H

BigMurph

Greenlighter
I been doing H now for about 3 mths and when I snort a line big enough to get a good buzz after about a hour, I lose my lunch !! I don't do H every day, at the most 4 times a week and not all in one day. I would have thought by now I would be use to it and this wouldn't happen. Any thoughts on whats going on here ???

It's a sign.

IDK, different potencies of h? Damn if I could be you and only three months in, I would jump ship now BigMurph. I was ten years in and it ruined me. Off now. I got sick a lot, w/d sickness, sometimes I would vomit after a pill. It can be tricky for some people. I know a lot of people who use morphs and routinely get sick off them but that's pharma and not street level. Anyway, you are an adult I would imagine and you make your own choices but I would be taking this as a sign. Your body isn't liking what you are doing to it. Could be the method of administration, through your nasal and digestive tract. Next stop, rigtown. It almost seems like an eventuality with this shit, the needle is the last stop. I am no one's mother, and not one to preach but I just see an out for you and like I said, if I could have I would have NEVER started...yeah, not what you wanted to hear. Sorry. :p

Thanks suexo, and truthfully the reason I`m doing H is helping my girlfriend get off it. Sounds fucked up I know, but its a long story. And I intend not staying on it but working with her to get off it and shes been on it for bout 2 years. So far things are going well with my plan and again, I know it sounds stupid to start to help her get off it, but like I said, that's a whole different story. Snorting is as far as it will EVER go. No needles what so ever. Soon me and her both will be jumping ship and will never get aboard again. Thanks for your thoughts !! Have a Happy New Year ! :)

Thanks suexo, and truthfully the reason I`m doing H is helping my girlfriend get off it. Sounds fucked up I know, but its a long story. And I intend not staying on it but working with her to get off it and shes been on it for bout 2 years. So far things are going well with my plan and again, I know it sounds stupid to start to help her get off it, but like I said, that's a whole different story. Snorting is as far as it will EVER go. No needles what so ever. Soon me and her both will be jumping ship and will never get aboard again. Thanks for your thoughts !! Have a Happy New Year ! :)
Wow! This is dumb. I don't want to offend you but are you retarded?

I don't judge you but please wake up! You don't help her by doing h with her and you know that.

Big Murph: Help me understand how you doing H is helping your girlfriend get clean? In all my years on this earth, I have not heard about this method of getting clean.

Makes sense to me! I became a raging drunk to make my exgirlfriends drinking not look so bad,guess we are romantics.(Being facetious incase you can't tell)

Big Murph you are a <easy there> explain to us how successful this endeavor is when you both end up in detox!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having nausea or vomiting is not sign (can be, doesn't have to be) of poisoning, and in case of opiates they influence the brainstem 'vomiting center' directly (probably same as our natural hormons, endomorphines would do), so you probably have no reason to worry at all in that regard. That is your least issue with H.
As a matter of fact it is great if you feal nausea and feel sick. Chances are you will stay away from it. Not stop taking it, b/c you really have no reason to do so.
Regarding your meal, well don't eat anything few hours before taking it? Also consider how long would it stay inside of you otherwise : )?

Heroin nausea is mostly a tolerance issue IME. I have no idea why you'd continue to be sick if you use regularly.

I do not want to offend you but as others have mentioned, staring to use dope to help your girlfriend quit makes absolutely no sense. It will only make it worse. I don't know if it'll help but I've experienced a similar situation. My boyfriend and I met while we were both heavily addicted, him having done it for about 10-years and I only about 3 or 4 years. We were total junkies, it was gross.

One day out of the blue and after many failed attempts at quitting we realized that if we really, really wanted to be together, to live a 'normal' life, etc. we had to either quit or split up. Our so-called relationship wasn't about us, we were dope companions and nothing more. We basically flipped a coin to decide who would go first. I ended up being the one to detox first (with the assistance of buprenorphine). My boyfriend was still using while he took care of me which was not easy for him and was more so NOT easy for me. I did it though and about a month after I quit, I still felt like shit but felt well enough to care for him while he detoxed.

We have been clean now for several years and are still together. What we did is not recommended by doctors (they all seem to agree one addict cannot be with another). All odds of us making it out of that together and actually staying clean were EXTREMELY low, but with enough determination, we did it.

Only 3-months of using to will be much easier for you to stop without experiencing long-term effects. As much as I always loved it and as hard as it is for me to say it, heroin is an evil, sneaky drug that will eventually consume your entire being. It will also make you do things your former self swore you would never do (i.e. use needles, only using a few days out of the week, etc.). Jump ship as fast as you can and never look back. Best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

I knew after my first posting I`d be back explaining. My girlfriend who is 54 got hooked when her son got her to try it, she is very timid he talked her into trying it and she got hooked. He lives with her still and we are in process of making one home out of two, which he will not be a part of. As for now, she stays with me 3-4 days a week and goes back to her house the other times. When shes with him at her house they pretty much go thought H like candy. But with me, I`m in control of it and she don't get as much as with him. Example, They do a $50 bag at once, me and her will make a 50 last the whole time shes with me. I do it with her because shes ashamed of doing it in front of me and if I let her do it alone, she will use more because of the addiction. She don't want to see pro-help because of her job. So this has to be a quit on her own thing. But until she gets her house sold and moves in with me full time, we cant try her to start to quit when shes around her son. Heroin has caused her to get behind on her bills to the point of losing the house and were trying to get it sold before foreclosure. I know this seems and sounds crazy, stupid, fucked up, etc etc etc...... but believe it or not she is starting to cut back the H she uses even when she at her house with her son. So I got to believe its working to some point so when shes with me full time we can quit totally. Have Kratom on hand right now and as soon as shes with me full time, shes going on it. and as far as I go, At this point, yeah, its a nice buzz... but I can do with out it. I actually have the heroin that me and her use sitting 10 ft from me right now and the thoughts of doing any is no where in my mind. I`ve seen her DT`s and it aint pretty and me controlling it just for her DT`s , to me actually is helping her. Again, I know it sounds crazy, but its working. And I will let you know the day when shes totally off it.

Namnoc16, you`ll be the first to know when shes clean and I flush the H down the toilet. :) Like I said in my post..... sounds fucked up. But its gonna work !

Look BigMurph I come off crudely(comes from being raised in Irish Catholic house) and I hope you both get clean,sincerely. My problem is I speak(or type) without a filter most of the times.
I'm gonna hold you to letting me know first!
But one thing I must tell you is most addicts fear professional help like a demon fears a priest and usually it's needed. I shot dope for years and would manipulate everyone around me on why I couldn't go to rehab or detox because I just wanted to shoot dope. I'm not a pro but I don't see how allowing drug use helps the situation. I know you said he does less with you but how do you know she doesn't have a bundle in her pocket and does some in the bathroom?
Just be careful because us addicts tend to pull you innocents in to the water of suffering before you can pull us out!

Last edited:
I am not here to personally judge you for whatever reason you use. I just see that you are embarking on something that may grow into a monster. I said no needles for 3 years, I was disgusted by it. Very vocally so. But, it happened. I am pleased that you said "you can do without it" but there will come a time, if this plan does not go as hoped where you become taken over. Sickness is a very, very strong motivator to continue. I would do anything for my hit, I won't go into details but let us say it is as though I look back at that decade and wonder who the fuck I was. It became me and I it, there was no distinguishing. I was a junkie, the junkie. It was written all over my arms and eventually anywhere I could find a vein. I know you may be reading this thinking it will never be me, but in the world of h, I was introduced to people who became very persuasive, dealers, hustlers, scum...I became that. The line blurred, I was no longer the cheerleader from an upper class family, I was a street urchin. You repeat over and over that it "sounds crazy", I think it is because you intrinsically know that it is crazy. And I do believe you are scared. Like I said, if I could hit rewind back to the three month mark, I would hit stop. Yeah, I'd feel shitty, I would crave but it would be nothing like 10 years. Not a hit a day, several hits a day..and after that last one, where was the next one coming from? My advice, if I may, all three of you - Detox. Rehab. Not tapering at home, I tried that a hundred times. With the absolute best of intentions. It never works when left in your own hands. Others will disagree I am sure. I just see this going into a downward spiral, and fast. BigMurph, the day I went to detox was honestly the worst and best day of my life. Never have I been so, so tormented in all my life. Physically, mentally, spiritually. I literally LOST EVERYTHING. Please jump ship, now. I am clean now but I lost my family and it took years to get them back. Only now do they see me as a person, not a shell. I am just trying to give you the view from my perspective. That's all I can do. I wish you all the luck in the world, all of you.

You have good intentions but dont ever forget drug addicts lie and lie really well. You cant control someone's addiction and at the end of the day we are all in it alone. You will go down before you bring someone up. None of us turned into full blown addicts overnight. You keep playing and your body will become addicted. Its inevitable. Just doing it so she doesn't feel like a pos doing it in front of you is the worst excuse to use one of the most addictive drugs in the world. Are you sure thats why you are doing it? If she were poking out her eyeballs with tooth picks would you do that too? Save yourself and if she wants to be clean she will save herself. I admit I used to lie to my dope dealing boyfriend at the time how much i was doing. I would buy from someone else and he never knew. You cant control someone's addiction. They will just lie. Good luck. You're gonna need it bc i honestly think you believe that this will work out.

Is is retarted not only are you doing the h but you have been doing it EVERYDAY YOU DO KNOW U CAN DO IT A COUPLE TIMES AND HAVE NO WD RIGHT????