• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

stephen_saunders said:
its all about the shwag.

dro is good but not all the time. i find shwag give you a more relaxed and lazy high. but dro is better is youre going to be out doing shit.

agreed 100%

if I could afford to have both schwag and dro at the same time and smoke depending on what I needed/wanted to do I would be one happy guy. I can't stand schwag when goin to work or having to go out and do important shit. I'm too lazy/tired/mentally cluttered up to really do anything or WANT to do anything. it rules though for nighttime when I just wanna relax, smoke a blunt, and watch tv or read and then go to sleep.

dro is nice for goin out and doin shit. gives me a more up alert good thinking high. also a lot less paranoid I think because it feels like I stick out less. i dunno.

I'd rather pay the little extra and know I'm getting some dank ass shit that'll get me high rather than paying 5 bucks for a zip of oregano.

hmmmm,

shwag means shitty weed down here.

Dirt weed and hydro weed are only diffrent in how they grow. You can grow just as good a weed in dirt as you can in a hydro setup. In the end, It all comes down to your seed. If you have shitty seeds you have shitty weed, no matter what you try to do to make it better.

Ok shwag and dank?
are we talking indica and sativa?
Indica makes you stoned and Sativa gets you high, if i remember correctly, if i didn't then they are reversed :D

digital

I am totally over thw swagg bomb. I have smoked for 5 years and it took me 3 whole years to realize that swagg just made me tired and the amount of shit I had to smoke to equal a gram of nugget was ridiculous.

Dank nugget tastes good, smells good, and looks good. Dank is fun to look and play with man.

DANK DANK DANK

-weez

Personally I always go with dank thats all I smoke everyday all day. Thats All I have smoked for the last 10 years the fire ass homegrown shit.

I dont think i ever had "dirt weed" but I think i have had some pretty low grade midis. The only "schwag" i used to be able to get my hands on was decent. The tens i used to get could roll 2 nice blunts and each one would get me and 2 other people high. I prefer to smoke bud but sometimes i just want more for my money.

I have to go with the dankity dank on this one. Shwag just makes me lazy and paranoid. Sometimes really paranoid. I never have this problem with dank weed. Like many have said, the dank lets you go out and do stuff.

Besides, if I just want to sit around and go to sleep, I'll just smoke enough dank that I'm too blazed to move, or have a couple beers with my bowl. Seems to keep the night nice and mellow for me.

If shwag is all that's around, yeah, I'll smoke it. But given the choice between the two I'm gonna choose kind bud over shwag any day. The taste and high are just much better.

I have to agree on the "different high" part between shwag and the top end chronic (I dont say dro).

Shwaggyish weed tends to give you a down, relaxed high that is not long lasting at all. The superchronic shit that I smoke, blazing a .4 spliff will stone the most experienced smokers for a good hour and a half to two hours. The high feels much more euphoric, laughy, giddy, and up. Almost EVERY time. There are cases where this is not true, but generally it is.

Shit/Dirt/Beasters all have a distinct smell/taste and look to the bud. So does shwag, and shwag definately has its own smell. You can sometimes get some pretty fuckin good weed that smells/looks like complete shwag sometimes, though.

It all depends.

edit-

I am aware of sativa/indica %'s in different strains of weed..thats not what im talking about..thats totally different.

Dank all the way. It tastes better, you don't have to smoke a shitload, and the high seems a lot cleaner to me. A lot of times schwag makes me feel like shit afterwards too. With dank I don't get any of that bullshit headache, cottonmouth, etc. Fuck schwag, unless you wanna roll a blunt or fog out a room.

Down here......

Im from north Lousiana.....Most of what we get here is schwag......I try to smoke it as little as possible, although I do love my blunts, id much rather just blow the good in a pipe, its a cleaner high. What I seem to notice though, almost no one from anywhere else except a few people I know in Texas smoke Schwag. Is it even around in ya'lls circles? Dont get me wrong, I can usually get Kind (our term, same as headies, beasters, dro, skunk, all the same), but in a bigger sense, schwag is more common to see. So how about yall? Oh, and the shit i get is almost ALWAYS in a brick, good color green and sticky with just a few seeds, whats the schwag around elsewhere like?

Re: Down here......

PerfectoPLease said:
Im from north Lousiana.....Most of what we get here is schwag......I try to smoke it as little as possible, although I do love my blunts, id much rather just blow the good in a pipe, its a cleaner high. What I seem to notice though, almost no one from anywhere else except a few people I know in Texas smoke Schwag. Is it even around in ya'lls circles? Dont get me wrong, I can usually get Kind (our term, same as headies, beasters, dro, skunk, all the same), but in a bigger sense, schwag is more common to see. So how about yall? Oh, and the shit i get is almost ALWAYS in a brick, good color green and sticky with just a few seeds, whats the schwag around elsewhere like?

i live in southeast texas and schwag is definatly prevalant here. I ran into someone the other day who had NEVER smoked dro/nug/dank and I meet people all the time who hardly ever see the dro and it's a treat to them.

If you can find the good schwag it's worth smoking. Shit that is nice and green, not stemmy and not too bad on the seeds. Smells like dank shit and sorta looks like it and actually gets you high for schwag. THen you have the nasty brown seedy shit where you could deseed a half oz and literally be left with 8-9g's at best. I've had weed where I get pissed breaking up a joint b/c it takes so long due to the 40+ seeds I have to pull out.

On the other hand you can get bomb as fuck weed if you know where to look. The lesser quality shit is easier to find and cheaper, but it's a lot better than the schwag.

All weed in the UK costs the same pretty much, wheather it's hydro or crap...

I would always go with the weed with the hair, the crystals and the great smell :D

EDIT: i've never ever had a seed in my weed before...and i don't actually think i've ever smoked bad weed before!

Bless my hookups...

any1 who smokes schwag is wasting their lungs... or maybe its just cause i live in canada. haha

Riklet said:
All weed in the UK costs the same pretty much, wheather it's hydro or crap...

I would always go with the weed with the hair, the crystals and the great smell :D

EDIT: i've never ever had a seed in my weed before...and i don't actually think i've ever smoked bad weed before!

Bless my hookups...

i just got an oz of some of the dankest weed I could find in the city, and there were 2 seeds in the bag. Def. savin them hoes.

it's funny reading my post in this thread from march. Only a broke ass dude forced to smoke schwag would agree with a statement saying "it's alla bout the schwag", and that's what I was back then.

gimme the dankest of the chronic shit you can find hands down all day long. Can't smoke schwag regularly, it starts to suck real quick and doesn't get you near high enough.

I do like to mix the two though if the schwag is good enough. I'd like to refuse to smoke seedy/steemy brick weed that won't even get you high after a blunt to the dome, but if it's some shit that will actually get me high I'm all for it. Smoke a lil bowl of some headies and get sorta blowed/up, smoke a joint of some schwag and start to relax and chill, then smoke another bowl of the dank and it all kinda melts into eachother... I like it.

I sometimes keep two kinds. RIght now I have some well manicured, smooth hitting weed that is more of a relaxing high. Then I have some expensive fire that is dense, hits hard, and gives me hallucinations.

Dank , DUH!
Gets you higher.
Is more fun , as you can get milky hits and do tricks like smoke rings or french/snap inhales.

at the moment, i would definately prefer dank, but if you were to ask me back when my tolerance was non-existant, i would say schwag, because who doesnt love being able to get high as hell off of cheap bud

i like dank because i dont have to smoke as much... an eighth of dank will last me a few days smoking it with 1 other person.... then me and that same person burned through more than 8 grams of some shwaggy mids in about 3 days...

its whatever, either will get me high... and its always fun rolling some 2 gram blunts and smoking them with just 1 other person...