Should I?

XEstentiaL

Bluelighter
I have these two friends (one who has never done any drugs before, but is really openminded and would really enjoy shrooms and the other who has only smoked and done NO2 once). Anyway, they want to do shrooms with me.
The problem is that everytime I drink with the second one, I always end up taking care of him because he doesn't know his own limits. ANd when someone drinks too much, it sucks to take care of them. but with shrooms, it's not like he's going to be taking too much and therefore won't go unconscious. But I sort of still have reservations. He's very needy and always tells him self things that aren't neccessarily true because he needs to believe them.
ANy advise?

Save yourself from this headache....Don't shroom with this guy. If you do be ready cause you will definately be drugy-sitting.
------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

yeah, i definitely agree with XRQ, people need a good amount of psychic ironing out before they take mushrooms. I'd recommend 1 year of pot smoking, or less if they're spiritually inclined. But if you're taking care of him while drinking, that's probably not the case.
People need to gently deal with their own psyches before throwing off the Veil. Rushing into psychedelics prematurely is rarely a good idea.