• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should i take Acid before or after Ecstasy

Eat your acid, then eat your xtc about an hour after you begin feeling the acid so about 2 hours after first dropping your acid eat your 1st roll(s), then redose maybe 2-3 hours later so 4-5 hours after the acid, eat more rolls if you have them, that way you'd be rolling during your acid peak, and the roll should just outlast the acid depending on the dose of the acid and the roll.

If you only have 1 or 2 rolls I'd eat them at 3 hours or so into the trip so the roll lasts till the end of the acid.

I guess there's a couple different approaches you could take, the main points being lining up your peaks (which will vary depending on the compounds (lsd, do(x), etc?) (mdma,mda,piperazines) and the strength/potentcy of the compounds), and having the acid not outlast your xtc, unless you want a plain trip after the candy part.. some might but I'd rather crash out after the xtc part is done..

BTW this is all hypothetical, I took some "xtc" in may, I suspect it was a piperazine as I took 2 pills, felt mildy fucked up, some oddbal visualls, but NO love, dropping of barriers, etc.. very disappointing.. I rolled and tripped TONS in the late 90's, through like 2003, maybe 2005. Used to be lots of great window pane, paper, liquid, microdots, mdma, mda, molly, various good pressies.. now a days.. these people at the party i "rolled" at (and i use the term lightly) all seemed to have no clue what xtc could be like, they all seemed happy/content with these shit random piperazine (I assume?) pills, that felt like shit to me.. no one was exchanging massages, some people were doing nitrous, which i resorted to to feel something, don't worry no nitrous mafia, just $20 for a big bouncy ballon and you fill it off the tank yourself as many times as you please.. I prolly got 20-30 hits for my $20.

I think you should take them together and candyflip cause it is really something out of this world however if you have never done acid before its a better experiance to do it is seperately so i say acid before rolling

I reckon when you're pretty experienced with both its best acid then mdma at the peak. IMO anyway.

beforebeforebeforebeforebeforebefore

..or have enough beans to keep you rolling throughout the whole intensity of the acid trip, you dont want to be on an ecstasy come down in the middle of an acid trip.

... so yea, before

I did ecstasy a week before shrooming. I can tell you that the shrooms were plenty intense, but that was also the only time I ever had a bad trip. And it was BAAAD. I could tell within the first 20 minutes what was going to happen. Usually I have this positive energy that just overrides any lasting negative thought during a trip. The ecstasy had wiped that out, and I had to fight tooth and nail to stay above the undertow.

Acid and the roll :)

If you 'roll' first you could feel burnt out and slightly depressed so adding LSD to the mix could simply make you feel worse. IF you trip first then a few days later your going to be feeling find so a MDMA rush will be just the job :)