• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids shooting roxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
^True, but would you say that shooting tar is safer than shooting the roxis when only filtered with cotton sourced from a q-tip? I know from what I've read that tar is more harmful to your veins compared to powder heroin, so I'd be interested to know if it'd be as bad shooting pills in that fashion or if it's only marginally more dangerous to shoot than powder heroin such as the kind found on the east coast.

I'm not familiar with what BTH does to veins, I have only seen/used powder in the past (I am no longer using heroin), so I wouldn't really want to say one way or another, but it definitely could be better, since only filtering oxycodone out of tablets with cotton will still leave quite a bit of inactive ingredients in the solution, sadly enough. Talc dissolves into water clear.

I guess if you had good technique, it was pure product (not cut with anything bad), it is properly diluted and filtered, the pH is neutral, then I would probably expect BTH to be safer than merely cotton filtered roxicodone, but as I said, I can't be sure of this and don't want to promote the idea of IVing BTH (I have heard people post about lost veins to this, and am not sure if it was due to a cut or what),

Hey, Unlike Heroin Roxies do NOT require much or any heat for a good shot to be made. Be Very careful when applying heat as Swim usually heats for 3 to 4 seconds if any. Swim saw with extended use that heating would give some severe headaches as side effects. but only when cooked. DO NOT BOIL YOUR OXYCODONE ever. you break down way too many pill binders.

Hey, Unlike Heroin Roxies do NOT require much or any heat for a good shot to be made. Be Very careful when applying heat as Swim usually heats for 3 to 4 seconds if any. Swim saw with extended use that heating would give some severe headaches as side effects. but only when cooked. DO NOT BOIL YOUR OXYCODONE ever. you break down way too many pill binders.

Neither heroin nor pills require any heat whatsoever.

Oxycodone dissolves perfectly in cold water.

You are having trouble getting all the powder to dissolve because only 30mg is oxycodone the rest is fillers and shit you DON'T want to dissolve. Oxycodone is water soluble. Do not heat the solution up..all you are doing is trying to dissolve those filler/cuts.

I guarantee if you somehow got the ENTIRE pill to dissolve it would feel exactly the same as a shot with all the sludge/filler/binders left behind.

Bth requires some heat to turn from muddy looking substance to a yellow brown clear liquid...

I shoot roxi's all day mix it in with cold water you all set...

Anyone notice the high is so short.. I enter wd s if I don't dose ever 3 hours!!!

i normally do 5 roxi 30s (150mgs) at a time, in about 1cc of water.

i know scientifically speaking, anything left is inactives.

however personally speaking, on many occasions i have woken up sick, and have cured withdrawls with 'residue shots'.

i absolutely do not recomend this to anyone, as im sure i will eventually suffer consequences.

just saying, personal experience, when you need that much in one shot because of tolerance, u cant get all of the oxycodone disolved.

btw, if you do heat your solution with whole uncrushed pills (the way i was taught), it seems to give you the strongest rush.

again, i do not recomend. me and my friends are a bunch of junkies who dont think long term. or even about tomorrow for that matter....

Honestly, save your body the trouble of shooting pills and just eat them. Oxycodone has an excellent oral bioavailability, so you're probably only getting around ~10% more of the drug by injecting it... And honestly, is that extra 3MG of the drug worth it? (I'm not hating on needles, I use them for heroin - but it just seems like people want to shoot every drug once they start, even when it's not necessary.)

Sorry if I got off topic... Yeah, you don't want to shoot the powder/residue that's left over on the spoon.

shooting roxies has an almost identical rush as heroin. the only difference IMO is that i dont feel the warmth running though my body. roxies are more potent than heroin too. yes shooting pills is terrible and people know that. hell shooting anything that isnt administered by a doctor is terrible for your body but people are going to do it anyway so instead of telling someone its not worth it to shoot a pill isnt accomplishing anything.

I also don't see any benefit from IV'ing oxycodone, it is great orally and nasally, and does not really provide much of a rush, unless you shoot rather high doses. The only reason I would IV oxycodone is to get out of withdrawals as quick as possible.........if you really want to experience IV opiates, get some hydromorphone or morphine.

oxycodone/ roxicodone is more potent than most heroin so why wouldnt there be any benefit to IV'ing it. thats like asking people why do they shoot heroin.

shooting roxies has an almost identical rush as heroin. the only difference IMO is that i dont feel the warmth running though my body. roxies are more potent than heroin too. yes shooting pills is terrible and people know that. hell shooting anything that isnt administered by a doctor is terrible for your body but people are going to do it anyway so instead of telling someone its not worth it to shoot a pill isnt accomplishing anything.

oxycodone/ roxicodone is more potent than most heroin so why wouldnt there be any benefit to IV'ing it. thats like asking people why do they shoot heroin.

the rush from oxy is non existant compared to heroin...if you can even call it a rush. maybe you have not felt a true pins and needles drop you out of your chair rush before..

maybe florida dope sucks but holy crap i can buy a bag of dope for less than the cost of a six pack of beer in NJ..and on average one bag of dope beats iv'ing one 30mg oxy ir in both the rush and legs fields-so I can get higher off dope for literally 1/4th the cost of getting a jackshit high with oxy.

Not to mention all the nasty shit you're shooting when you shoot an oxy if your not micron filtering it.

I am up in NJ where the dope is white powder and fire 75% of the time. I know florida dope blows ass..that must be where your making your comparison from?

I am up in NJ where the dope is white powder and fire 75% of the time. I know florida dope blows ass..that must be where your making your comparison from?

The dope here is shit unless you happen to know someone who moves it up north and doesn't mind a little side business. That being said, the market for it here just doesn't exist. This may or may not be due to the fact that our streets are FLOODED w/ oxy. I'm inclined to think it is a direct result. IMO.

WP

The dope here is shit unless you happen to know someone who moves it up north and doesn't mind a little side business. That being said, the market for it here just doesn't exist. This may or may not be due to the fact that our streets are FLOODED w/ oxy. I'm inclined to think it is a direct result. IMO.

WP

It's the complete opposite here. You wouldn't believe what we pay up here for anything oxycodone. In fact, all my connects get their pills from someone living in Florida. But paying through the nose for oxycodone got real old, real fast. The dope scene sucks, everyone's anxious and looking to beat everyone else, but once I get that bundle in my hand, man, knowing what I've paid for it and how long it will last me... well, there ya go.

As others have recommended, you simply need to use water, filter, and shoot. You don't want anywhere near all of the powder from a pill to dissolve, because that means it will end up in your bloodstream, clogging your lungs or other small capillaries. (This is happening slowly anyway if you're not using micron filters.)

There is a TON of great info available on shooting pills in the Other Drugs Directory as well as the IV Mega-thread and Micron Filter Mega-thread (both linked below in my signature.) I think this has been sufficiently covered (both here and elsewhere) so I'm going to close this up. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.