• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Shiny New Word Association Thread v. Paging Dr. Freud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cargo knakis, full length and lengthy shorts. I like the pockets.

Tweakers move like ninjas when they steal though. Never sleep, weigh nothing, see in the dark, only thing that gives them away is the constant talking.

Last edited:
Ninjas are very cool. I learned what a balaclava is as opposed to baklava.

What do you want oh warrior Princess? I have a banana in my cargo pants because I'm a minion and I'm pleased to see you. ;)

I've got a banana in an actual banana case that I should have eaten
Oh no, dawn is riding in on her sweaty seagull

I HAVE A PENIS. IT IS PLEASED TO MEET EVERYONE.
Poor seagull, Dawn should have taken an albatross.

No seaman jokes. We are high class.
Wayfarer

Last edited:
Nah, that's my rime you smell. Phlebas the phoenecian sailor a fortnight dead, sompin, profit and the loss. picked his bones in whispers . . .

Last edited:
Rime ice is hoarfrost. Speaking of which, avoid the black hole that is the suicidal hookah thread. It's truly shudder inducing.

Last edited:
The hookah wants to oooo, rght. Yeah, didn't even scan the email. Just the thought caused a frisson.

I shiver and quiver at the thought. Yes it's someone posting to themselves until someone else replies.

Maybe it's a glitch and all the alts are just talking to themselves now . . . TTYS v TTYS it is the singularity upon us.

Not about AIs, just a needy hoore. More like the singularity of space-time in which infinitely dense matter exists at the center of a black hole.
She's the infinitely dense matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.