• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

She parked and went inside Publix for poop deodorizer. Left the baby, took the meth.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
A Florida mother?s trip to Publix for spray to cover the smell of poop ended in a trip to jail on child endangerment and drug charges.

Vero Beach?s Sarah Wilmoth, 30, posted $6,500 bond two days after her Jan. 13 arrest in the parking lot of a Vero Beach Publix. But Indian River Sheriff?s Office deputies wouldn?t have been there had an alert couple not noticed the baby boy in Wilmoth?s 2001 Chevrolet Blazer.

According to Wilmoth?s arrest report, the couple noticed the baby alone in his car seat when they parked next to the SUV that afternoon. They noticed the baby again when they returned 45 minutes later, still alone in his car seat, but the infant now ?seemed to be crying hysterically.?

The couple called the sheriff?s office, whose deputies called EMS while breaking into the car to see to the baby boy. EMS medically cleared the child while a license plate search turned up Wilmoth?s name. Publix management paged Wilmoth to the customer service counter for the deputies, which put her under arrest for leaving a child unattended in a vehicle for more than 15 minutes.

Upon seeing EMS tending to her son, the report says Wilmoth screamed, ?Oh, my God! That?s my son!? and explained, ?My cousin was in the car with my baby and I don?t know where he ran off to and why he would leave my son alone.?

The report says Wilmoth quickly gave up on that lie and said she left the infant in the car because he was sleeping. Being under arrest, Wilmoth was searched. That turned up a ?small clear, plastic baggy containing a clear rocky substance and a crack pipe with residual material within...?

Wilmoth admitted that it was methamphetamine laced with cocaine. A more thorough search of Wilmoth found, in her bra: facial cream, clear nail polish, Opi Pinking of You pink nail polish, and Poo Pourri Before-You-Go spray, sort of a Chanel No. 5 for waste disposal No. 2.

That added shoplifting and meth possession onto child endangerment charges.

Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article195839449.html

Sorry, that one makes my blood boil. You left your baby alone in a car for 45 minutes so you could shoplift stupid beauty products?

Sorry, that one makes my blood boil. You left your baby alone in a car for 45 minutes so you could shoplift stupid beauty products?

It was poop deodorizer lol.

Better than spray for your vagina although queefs stink as well

It was poop deodorizer lol.

Better than spray for your vagina although queefs stink as well

That was only the headline. In the article it says she had nail polish and other make-up in her bra that she had shoplifted. And the lie about the cousin? This woman is in no place to be some helpless, developing person's mother.

Had to be in Florida

Well you'd expect so what with it happening at Publix. My brother used to work at one.

But no, you're right, it's always Florida :)
Love Florida.

Don't have much to say about the woman that hasn't already been said. She's a negligent idiot. So I'll say something totally off topic and mention that I wish we could get the smart apostrophe bug fixed so it stops putting question marks everywhere.

Last edited:
Florida is like a different world lol. Hell the entire American southeast tbh, it just all concentrates in florida.

Florida is like a different world lol. Hell the entire American southeast tbh, it just all concentrates in florida.

Yeah, all the run off collects there. Pools and stagnates, etc. I used to play a game on Reddit or somewhere called Florida or Germany, I believe it was, and that was generally a total toss up.

Shit happens. On the other hand, shit happens. But what I cannot forgive is the neglect of that poor little one.

As for the 'Poo Pourri Before-You-Go spray,' perhaps it's useful to Jenkem addicts.