• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Thoughts Share Your Fav Drug Books

After Pihkal and Tihkal I recommend Intoxication by Siegel. Not to read page by page, but to open up and randomly find a good spot.
If you are a collector The Shulgin Index is highly sought after. Out of print, but you may find a copy for a cool G somewhere.
They were supposed to make that one into a digital print, but alas, those working in Sashas archives can only do so much.

Favourite as 'will reread many times' or favourite as 'won't read again, but looked at life and society in a totally different manner after reading'?

Naissance de la Clinique: Une Archéologie du Regard Médical (The Birth of the Clinic: An Archaeology of Medical Perception)

Which is hard to prove is 100% non-fiction since it includes insights of Foucault. But look at a hospital, school, shopping mall, airport or ANY place where their could be heavy footfall.... and you realize that it's a panopticon. Without being dramatic (but explaining in a way US citizens will understand), a FEW police officers with rifles will have clear shots at anyone in that space.

As Foucault said - visibility is danger.

So not a fun read but you realize that your privacy was being destroyed even before CCTV, But it was initially designed for mental hospitals where it's arguable that it was required.... but they haven't changed the designs back SINCE CCTV,

These:

My favorite out of them all would be Electric Kool Aid. i would kill to have hung out with The Merry Pranksters and trip with them and ride on that bus. Hell's Angels by Hunter Thompson is anothor favorite I just lost my copy.

Last edited: