Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine Share your Cocaine experiences & quality in AUS

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Tried it once 10-15 years ago during a meth binge and didn't feel a thing.

Decided to try it again tonight, i'm about half way through a 0.5g bag and so far nothing fun at all. Heart Rate and Blood Pressure are both fairly normal, I feel a tiny bit speedy and the roof of my mouth is a quite numb but other than that zilch. I did take 1mg of clonazepam around 8-10 hours ago but I'm sure it's more likely to just be very low quality coke.

Has a strong industrial scent, but is otherwise powdery and easy to line up. Have been doing quite small lines (20mg, 50mg, 100mg). I'll try a few better sources before my holidays are over but this has been a bit disappointing. I recently tired 15mg of dexamphetamine for the first time and was blown away, felt damn near like meth to me for a few hours. This coke experience is more comparable to having too many strong cups of coffee.

Would anyone be able to share what their experiences are like with the coke in AUS?

How much do you enjoy the stuff you usually get?
On average, how poor is the quality you get?
How much do use in a line? in a night?
Has it changed at all in recent years?

Please no dicksizing over how good yours is, I'm old and way out of the drug scene and am rather happy about not knowing anyone serious.

I've had a lot of average stuff and some good stuff too in Australia.
I may have also been in Colombia for a number of years and know what high quality is like.

Unless you are getting those kg blocks straight off the boat the quality is going to be average and you can power through a lot of powder in a sitting.
Massive generalisation I know, but If you buying it by the gram in Australia you are probably doing very well if it tested at 25/30 per cent pure.

The best coke I ever got in OZ was when the dark net was thriving and there were quite a few sources and I always went by the reviews.
You always knew who were the best sources.

I cant bring myself to pay 350 a gram anymore. Meth, E, acid etc all better bang for your buck in Australia.

Whats changed over the years is how popular it has become. It's huge in Australia.
Ten/20 years ago this was not the case. It was hard to get. You really had to be connected and it would take days to organise. For me and my friends at least.

Last edited:
About 10-15 years ago a wise man told me not to bother with coke in Aus. I took his advice and to this day I have never tried it. Its way overpriced and cut to shit, seems to be more of a snobby show off macho status thing then anything else.
Nowadays however it's easy to get since telegram is around became more popular, and prices are coming down probably now is a better time to do it.
I'm sure it wouldn't do shit to me though coz already way too fried from meth so if I ever try it for the first time will do somewhere in South America holiday

Cheers for your response

I tried a gram from a different source last night and found similiar results. First 2-3 lines made me pretty energetic and chatty, numbed up the roof my mouth, but lines 3-10 (6-8 hours in) did absolutely jack shit no matter how big I made them. Granted it was definitely rubbish quality.

I'm guessing it's more of a "do a couple lines then get on with your night thing" rather than a binge a whole bag. Or maybe I was waiting too long in between lines.

Damned shame, haven't had anything for close to 20 years in Aus but our little China man back then was amazing, a gram between 2 was a very nice day, last time was in Canada and I didn't feel a thing that was bumps though.... Never been a bump man... Do it or don't I say, nice sized lines and until it's gone

There is good coke down under in past six months mixes completely clear shiny flake definitely over seventy percent at the least not speedy and can sleep in a decent time after finishing

but it’s pricey but half g will be good for a night

I still agree that there is cheaper options around but coke has a time and place