• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Share your best stash spots

^^ You guys are seriously paranoid. Unless you are a high risk type who deals and just so happens to on the DEA watched list, and the DEA just so happens to have an illegal internet wiretap on you you got nothin to fear. The busts don't occur here, they occur in the real world, and then you get reverse engineered. Say, by some rediculous chance the cops hire a data forencics team to extract your unser name password and read through all your posts, they might find your stash spot. So yeah if you're a drug dealer, I wouldn't say much.

If you're a kid that lives at home and your mom or dad might know your bluelight identity, then, uh, yeah, don't post your stash spots. Or if you're out of the house but live with someone actively searching for your stash and they know your bluelight id - again, bad idea.

Personally, I take extreme precautions to make sure no one can find me through my IP or my computer. I also use a program that is government certified to make deleted information permanently unrecoverable. And I'm just a patsy anyway.

common sense here folks. Read my first post. "My current stash spots will remain covert" I only devulged old stash spots.

lee harvey said:
Somewhere outside your house is one of the best possible spots if your in the high-risk category.
When I lived in the country, sometimes I hid stashes under piles of cow shit. How's that for a disgusing place nobody would think to look? And if a drug-search dog starts sniffing around it, the cop would probably think the dog just wanted to eat some shit.

fastandbulbous said:
Think about it, once you've said where you're 'excellent' stash spot is, it's no longer excellent. This is a perfect example of a self defeating thread

Yea, this is one of those things I don't really want to share on a public forum.

I've seen the end result of a high-level search and they hit every possible spot, took every piece of furniture apart, shook things, squeezed things, unscrewed a few light switchplates, refrigerator turned over, 1 gallon milk jug emptied out along with a couple other large liquid containers, stove taken apart, computer tower opened up, tv taken apart, they really didn't leave much to chance. And according to my friend who eye-witnessed it, it was a 4 hour ordeal with 4 agents.

The weird thing is, is that the reason they did this was because they have found shit in those places countless times.

hmmm, i personal;ly am a big fan of parania, it has saved my ass from being busted on all 3 of my car searches in the past month (i think my car is flagged =( as i got busted about a month ago and now whenever i drive past a cop late at night i get pulled up they check my licence come back and request to search my car, havent been searched since i made a complaint for harrassment).

So yeh i think we should all be a little more worried as who knows what is watching us, i know i personally dont want to risk it =|

I'm just as guilty for this recent spate of thread digression but lets try to keep it on topic. The thread isn't entitled "Share why you are paranoid to tell about your stash spots", we ALL are somwhat paranoid about our stash spots - otherwise they wouldn't be stash spot - it's entitled "Share your best stash spots". Just a friendly reminder before a mod closes this thread due to off-topicization.

No one's got a gun to your head to give 'em up. Turn the channel.

when i lived in my last house,i would have parties all the time,and i rigged up a spot inside the pipes in a sink that didnt work ,also had my big bags taped to the inside of a washer dryer connection hose

Haven't tried drugs in here as I have no reason to hide that most of the time, but this is where I've hid money before.

I have changeable handle things for my desk, and the different colors are hollow, so you can unscrew the handle, swap out the thing, stick a baggie in there, and screw it back on.

And there's hollow grooves beneath my bannister.

Easiest way to stop a stash from being dectected? Don't have a stash.

On this topic, are there any proven ways to deter a dog from ur stash if you were going to get searched?

on_the_rise_5 said:
On this topic, are there any proven ways to deter a dog from ur stash if you were going to get searched?

Put antifreeze all over the area of the drugs. It should stop the drug dogs in their tracks.

is there anything you can hide shit so that it's not detected with an x-ray scanner (airport)?

orbital_forest said:
had my big bags taped to the inside of a washer dryer connection hose
Nice and inventive there! See how creative we are.

A couple of these are great tips but if one gets hit by dogs the gig is up anyway. It is best to find a guinea pig. A home away from home so to say and use one of the many good spots already mentioned and just not tell the guinea pig. Bathroom airconditioning ducts work great. One can lock the door, plenty of privacy, remove a couple of screws and the recessed metal box that the air passes through comes right out. The guinea pig doesn't even need to bee someone that SWIM really likes.

Walking down any alley in SWIM's neighborhood one will see camper shells, old RV's with flat tires, broke down beater cars etc. Think of them little magnetic key boxes. One could make a bigger version of this, take a walk and use your imagination. Just dont pick someone who is already under surveillance. lol

Check your bathrooms and campers. ;)

inside an old tape deck, various tea and sugar tins and ive hollowed out an encyclopedia that hides an ounce completely
most of the time i dont really bother stashing it tho, ive got a dak tin and ive got a pillbox, i know its blatant but hey....

My boxers (the ones im wearing yes) only once did the cops dare to check there , and gee was i pissed off , well laughin at it at the end cause i ate the pills (subs) before they grabbed me.

inside DVD cases, underneath the things that hold the papers inside the front cover.....if you have a small amount of something