• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Share thought and views?

rinal

Greenlighter
Hi beautiful ppl!!! What do y’all think of this quote by Marcus Aurelius…
The things you think about determine the quality of your mind. Your soul takes on the color of your thought 🥰🥰
Let’s make this a safe space and value/ appreciate every n any point of view.
Confession 😭 I don’t know much on the topic of philosophy or philosophers….. stumbled across this quote few mins ago and would love to eat your brains on your own perspectives and judgments. Thank you for sharing and discussing ❤️
I feel like being connected to your true self and surroundings, being accepting instead of understanding of differences, allowing yourself to feel and be open to every emotion…. Having less preference and judgment, being available and vulnerable and realizing that our journey is to live through experiences and try to b a little bit better than we were yesterday.
All control, all we lived through being taught on being good, bad, competition etc… against our intuition, logic and moral compass to be detached from…
I feel like life isn’t only made out of bright colors or good times/emotions….there is something rewarding in being pushed and challenged to your limits… kind of like unlocking a new level in a game haha
there is so much beauty and purpose in darkness too…… it’s up to the individual to appreciate and value beauty in all illusions
We only fill our own shoes in life…. What do y’all think? Idk sometimes I think I’m kind of being unrealistic
also truly believe that we would have accomplished a more meaningful and awakening version of life by not supporting this game of chess? Monopoly? 🤷‍♀️
Don’t judge my spelling or grammar btw 😒lol