• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

I have a new relationship blossoming which is great. This is exactly what I've wanted and needed for a very long time.

I got laid twice by this hot guy I have a major crush on. He is a stud, too.

Have slept for about 7+ hours non-stop. This is very rare.
I'm feeling so rested.

^:) I was just coming to post about sleep Erik.

I'm sick with a cold and just slept long and hard.. feeling a little better. Keeping up big fluid intake to help pump the system clean.

^ I hope I can keep up with a good routine. It's feels good. :)

I hope you feel better soon NSA.
Lots of water and rest.

Thanks Erik.. yep lots of water, rest, and BL. Kinda nice to sit in for a longer session then usual these days. Even managed to get a few easy chores done in slow motion.

I used to be so comfortable with slacking.. now it appalls me.

^ I guess I know what mean.

I'm taking some time off. Not used to be that comfortable. But the feeling is new to me, specially for this year.
Went for a swim in the morning. It was good. Doing homework with my son again makes this worthwhile, for now.

I guess I'm afraid of having free time. And since I've cancelled my plans to go home, I feel nostalgic.
Going to the movies and Netflix is taking of it. I guess I'm entitled to that. :)

Good for you! When I use iPhone I lose signal all the time. iPad is a little better but internet PC works well for, except that I can't use at work. My IP would seem as it'd be somewhere else.

a few nights ago, I got it in with a girl that i've been trying to get with for a while now, and i wasn't even on any type of upper to give me the confidence of Kanye West in order to spit game, like i normally do. idk getting laid while you're blowed out is pretty easy and this is a first for me without it. Also happy that i haven't used anything other than weed and alcohol in 1 month. which is a big deal for me. :)

^ Just be yourself!
It feels good when you start thinking of other things. :)

Fired up chick parm to go with the tomato sauce that has been fridge aged. Wow.. very good. Slacked today:).. was a beautiful day.. hard to believe its jan in rado.. great music day. Managed to get just enough done to feel productive. Looking forward to new opportunities.

Time off work leads to more work at home. Helping with homework and doing domestic tasks can be fun.
We are going to play soccer with my son and his friends today. Good that he still includes me. :)
Realized how much I'm missing while working all day long.

Both my roommates are in love.

It's beautiful. It gives me hope.

Maybe I'll be getting up and riding that horse again.

It's Saturday, I feel good, rested. Have had other good nights of sleeping. I'm really trying hard to make things better even knowing that might not last long. Learning to live the moment.

Last edited:
Coming to terms with my family after 11,5 months sober, although they don't quite get it when I say it's just one day at at time.

it's so nice to see everyone finding happiness out of any joy out there. You all inspire me :)

I got a snow day today. Music and homework for this guy here, just going to get some much needed rest and shed some of this anxiety. Also, I get to see herbavore this week! Exciting to meet a friend i've known for so long and who has been such an important person in my life :)

Relearning 9th grade to help with my son's home work. Must confess it's harder than I thought, physics and all that.

Last edited: