Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

I feel happy to be active on BL again after some years away from the internet and computers in general. I was happily surprised I found my username and password on a piece of paper tucked away sometime ago. Sadly I'm back, atleast partially, to deal with problems that drove me here in the first place. But I feel optimistic that with a little help from the community maybe one day I can help others too.
Welcome back :) It's cool to know theres a bunch of us goin thru it. It was positive that today I dealt with a 3 hour doc visit by doing yoga the whole time. Gonna sleep good I hope.

Glad to see your involvement. Hope it´s working well :)

Blue Light was my positive thing today!

Last edited:
Thank you CfZrx & Erikmen! I think things will work out well as long as I think before I type and read more than I contribute. Thats why I keep coming back to more social threads than trying to advise folks with specific amswers to problems I havent even conquored yet.

Today I got a call from my elderly mother informing me she got a clean bill of health from some bloodwork she had done recently.

A good day :)

A work situation is finally resolved, I have a new role and a new boss

I sorted out things for my ill father to attend an army reunion thing that he isnt well enough to fully go to but I'm taking him for the day to meet his old friends from 1957

Erikmen's posts are always worth reading, we are truly gifted to have such great people in our community<3

My positive thing for the day: Allein called me a hippie.=D=D=D Serious endorphin therapy ensued.<3

@ Thank you Allein!
24.gif

By the way, I´m sure your father will be very happy to have his son with him.

Wish you all the best! :)

Erik

@ Thank you Allein!
24.gif

By the way, I´m sure your father will be very happy to have his son with him.

Wish you all the best! :)

Erik

No worries we all really appreciate your input, BL would be nothing without it's members, moderators are just here to oil the wheels a bit.

My father is quite ill with dementia but still has his memories of his arm days, he joined at 15 and served in Aden in 1967, he was behind this guy welding up road blocks barriers ! I'm hoping it will raise his spirits a little and bring back memories of days long since passed.

Its in a couple of weeks and it will just be me and him, I'm trying to make the best of his dwindling time and do what I think a son should ...it;s complicated but it's helping me put things right, to an extent between us :)

:) family involvement can be that positive and mature thing to do.
It could make us feel better when we understand that it´s our turn to be generous now, with our time, patience.
That was never my case when I was younger..

Today was just a perfect British summer day, it always raises my spirits.

I did some jobs in the garden and then got a couple of jobs on my old scooter sorted before riding over to a local meeting up at a vintage shop and cafe, they were playing some top Northern Soul and serving chilled Coke in proper glass bottles.

I sat out in the sun for an hour or so enjoying a chat with other scooter riding folk before blasting back home, days like this are what life is all about :)

The weather does play an important role in our days. Today, it was sunny, although not like summer. I'm scheduled to go north next month. Counting the days.. :)

Really enjoyed "work" today. After so many years of stress my level is almost non existent. I saw something yesterday that kindled a dormant part of my soul.

A great day with bf today! Just being lazy watching movies and shows!

My daughter´s bf spent the day with us. He seems quite positive and nice.
Still, I´m always too worried and concerned.

Last edited:
1 full day off today - just slept most of the day, was so tired from running around doing too much. Much needed indeed. :)

Seems like my day. I'm not totally rested at all. Wish I had one more day to sleep..

Last edited: