Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reorganized my room to make some more floor space and vacuumed the carpet which hadn't been touched in probably 2 years. Disgusting I know. lol

^That must have felt good to do, Nutty!:)

I have this ridiculous need to clean my entire house on Halloween. It makes no sense at all because no one is actually coming in, they are just at the door trick-or-treating. Still, I don't mind my ridiculous obsession because ordinarily my husband and I are fine with mess until suddenly one or the other of us is not fine with it and then we have too much to do at once. So any excuse to get it in order is welcome.

BTW....Happy Halloween!! And even better, Felicidades y que pasen buen Diá de los Muertos!

@ Joe the Stoner: Along with all the other orders I've already put in for my next life, neat freak is definitely among them. As is exercise addict.=D

EVERYThING!
Just I miss the mark, sometimes.

The people are beautiful, they don't know it but they are - their energy is magic!
=D
I wish they could see in them what I see. <3
I wish I could see in myself what I miss.

^Carpe diem! That's wonderful, bomber.<3

@ Asclepius--I see you as a beautiful soul behind a beautiful face.

something positive.....this is very hard today, but here goes....the sun still rose and it is a beautiful day. The crows, the squirrels and the blue jays are having a free for all in my persimmon tree where there is plenty enough for everyone. Marijuana Legalization passed, not that I even noticed last night.

Here is what I really need to remember right now: compassion still exists.

i really think i am super lucky because by and large the interactions i have with people in real life are so gosh darn pleasant.

and shout out to the old ladies that smoke virginia slims. i don't mean that in any negative way, i was buying something at the smoke shop and just had a nice exchange with this woman.

Got to see my girlfriend which is always nice. Although it was a very brief visit. It's cool though, I'll see her tomorrow.

I'm really getting back into guitar now that I am getting clean. When I'm high, I don't give a damn about my music.

Got a chanse to do something different in the company I work. Same money and more/harder work in that place, but I learn a different job now. That's something, ain't it?

^it is something indeed!:)

I woke up before dawn this morning and I love when that happens. It was a beautiful, soft sunrise.

this is regarding y-day as it's a bit past 6am right now -- I had a [phone] interview (better than nothing) and I believe next week I will have my actual interview, or so I've been told. The other job I recently had an interiew for is screening candidate like it's a government job so I'm unsure how that will work out (or if in time for me to accept).

-dp

Status
Not open for further replies.