Shadow Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as far this thread goes, I believe the bug is the fact that it's incorrectly showing me as logged out when I click the "forums" button.

This makes it look like my posts are not being pushed. Same thing with making threads.

What about the Lounge?

Why is it shadow banned?

We made it so you have to be logged in to see TL. If you aren't, the threads won't show up in the new posts section, either. I don't think that qualifies as a shadow ban.

And as far this thread goes, I believe the bug is the fact that it's incorrectly showing me as logged out when I click the "forums" button.

This makes it look like my posts are not being pushed. Same thing with making threads.

I'm not sure what you mean here. I got a notification when you quoted me as always. And I'm not aware of any changes to your account or anyone else's that would cause the problem you describe.

We made it so you have to be logged in to see TL. If you aren't, the threads won't show up in the new posts section, either. I don't think that qualifies as a shadow ban.

I'm not sure what you mean here. I got a notification when you quoted me as always. And I'm not aware of any changes to your account or anyone else's that would cause the problem you describe.
It's a bug that only occurs to the user triggering it. It's pretty easy to reproduce on my end. I'm not sure if it's account related this time or not but it should be looked into regardless.

Just log into BL with your account and then go to this link

You will then be logged out of Bluelight however if you refresh the page it logs you back in. Super weird and shadowy.

Admin has answered to the best of their ability and shady can't help with the diagnosis so thread is closed.

Whatever the problem may be can be rectified, or not, by messaging admin and they may, or may not, tell you what's up.

It hasn't gone unnoticed ...at least by me....that you have made some good informative posts in the cannabis and SLR sub forums. No trolling, no insults, no tomfoolery so I'm hoping you are feeling better than you were 6 months ago. Your posts sound healthy and not being able to access the lounge may be a blessing in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.