Sex Drive

nbwkobe8

Greenlighter
Hi guys recently I've been fucking around with alot of different drugs in a short amount of time (past month or two... coke, e, shrooms...) and I've noticed a significant decrease in my sex drive. Like sometimes I'll go a whole day without thinking about sex at all. I know that the obvious answer is to just lay off the drugs for a bit and I'm going to do that but I also wanted to know what some supplements are that can help my body out.

Thanks in advance,

btw I already do work out regularly... I've been doing so for the past 5 years and usually a good workout gets me feeling horny but not anymore recently.

Ginseng, Tribulus, maybe? This is more a HL question....

Working out gets you horny? I'm sorry but that seems just weird. People have been suggesting a girl, maybe I can suggest a man?

I take it you don't workout much.

I'm 21!!

Actually, I'm a nationally ranked fencer and do more physical exercise than almost anyone I've met. I eat thousands upon thousands of calories a day because I do so much exercise, and I've never gotten horny from working out. I don't use roids though, so would that be a side effect of the roids?

I take it you don't workout much.

I'm 21!!

I never understood gym shorts for that very reason... But alas, I've never gotten horny whilst exercising, so it isn't really an issue. You personally might get horny even without the roids, but at least your dick will be bigger when it happens!

Actually, I'm a nationally ranked fencer and do more physical exercise than almost anyone I've met. I eat thousands upon thousands of calories a day because I do so much exercise, and I've never gotten horny from working out. I don't use roids though, so would that be a side effect of the roids?

i said work out not fencing

So by "work out" you mean lifting weights I presume. Because there are definitely very effective ways of "working out" that don't involve lifting.

yup.... lifting. <usually raises my sex drive... not the case anymore as much.

yup.... lifting. <usually raises my sex drive... not the case anymore as much.

You act like being involved with sports means you never lift. I shouldn't have expected some intelligence coming out of the roid forum anyway.

Why would you post a question that you essentially answered in the 3rd sentence of your post?? No supplement is going to help your body recover what it needs instead of just abstaining from what's obviously causing your problems(if nothing else in your life has changed)

I don't know how old you are, but your body may have been able to withstand all the drug use without it affecting your sex life. As you get older, that most likely won't be the case.

I would suggest getting a bloodwork done and having your test level checked - although at 21 , I am more apt to say this is related to something in your life, not your natural free test levels being low.