Server Fund...

i'm in.
actually i was thinking of the same thing the other day while i was in the shower.....i was thinking...if everyone give some $ we can get a phat ass server just for bluelight...whoa!

I have no problem giving a decent size donantion to keep bluelight up.
If checks are no good the giving a Visa number really isnt a problem for me. Whatevr is the easiest/fastest way to get this thing moving.
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

When do you expect this to happen? Im in, just looking at when to whip that mastercard out! I glad to see the site up even with the billion error 503 i have had and the 30 seconds to load each page.. ((((((mwahhhhhhhhh))))))

I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP WITH THIS. BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION... WILL THIS CHANGE ANYTHING? OR WIL EVERYTHING REMAIN THE SAME?
ONCE EVERYTHING IS SET UP JUST POST SO WE KNOW WHAT TO DO.
I JUST HOPE I AM ABLE TO SEE IT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY ABLE TO SEE THE FIRST PAGE OF POSTS.
*THIS TING IS GOING CRAZY ON ME... YET I KEEP COMMING BACK FOR MORE!*
*GOTTA LOVE THAT BLUELIGHT!*
------------------
PLUR TO ALL!

I'm in. One question though, I'm unable to get a credit card right now, would a Canadian money order be ok, or should I convert to British pounds, or whatver other currency? Whatever is more convenient for you
smile.gif

Dave
------------------

I've signed up with an agency which handles software registration etc.
They are US based and will be able to accept credit cards and US cheques.
This should make the whole thing easier.
I'll post as soon as it is available.
If you want to help, please take a look at http://www.bluelight.ru./ skydancer has setup a mailing list for discussing ideas etc.
Jase.

Hey, I am willing to send cash, or whatever works...A credit card is cool too...How about presenting us with some numbers...maybe we could run a BLUELIGHT PLEDGE week or month..LOL...
PLUR

i'm poor, but tell me where to go and i'll chip in by CC...i need this site!

I am in... I can provide a one time donation. Then I guess people are going to start looking for advertiser's to keep it running monthly.
Jase, email me when this is organized and I'll send over my MasterCard number.
------------------
I have looked all the places you aren't...I just can't find the places you are...I only know you are where I am not.
I need you to find me.

Once we get our own server and can pay for at least 4 months of rental, we should be able to generate the rest through web hosting (there are bound to be others in the same prediciment as us), relevant advertising and a few other bits and pieces.
Hopefully we can fund it through voluntary donations and other blind methods without having to resort to a zillion banner ads and some form of compulsory membership.
We need to be on a good server before we can do any of this because no advertiser is going to be happy with the 503 errors.
The credit card stuff should be online sometime next week. I'll make a new posting as soon as its available.
If everyone who can, could donate at least $20 (cost of a pill) it should be enough.
Once we are on our own server we will be able to get all the other stuff which we want to do online. Such as the pill reports database (designed, but can't host it) and systemx.org.
Jase.

I'll definately pay the price of one roll to keep my Bluelight available :) My VISA-card is ready to do it's job!!
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)