⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Seinfeld

I'm a big Curb fan too.

I'm on a deadset mission to find a show that we both find funny. I've never heard him mention a single comedy series he likes.. But he must like something.

Can somebody suggest another good comedy apart from Arrested Development or It's Always Sunny that I might like?

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.

Can somebody suggest another good comedy apart from Arrested Development or It's Always Sunny that I might like?

Since you didn't mention it, I assume you haven't seen Trailer Park Boys.

It's Always Sunny Sunny, Arrested Development, and Trailer Park Boys - the comedy tri-fecta.

^ I envy you. I would love to watch TPB for the first time again. =D

It's got 7 seasons, a couple of hour-long specials, and 3 movies with a 4th scheduled to be released this year. I would tell you that it's on Netflix, but since you're an Aussie I'm not sure how much good that info does for you.

diff'rent strokes and all

but no, you're wrong. seinfeld sucks. every character is chalks on nailboards or something

Seinfeld was awesome for so long, then it got tiresome , but only after watching each episode 10 times each.

I'm laughing because my boyfriend and I just had this talk a couple weeks ago... he doesn't know how I can hate this show... and I don't know how he can like it. It IS lame and stupid, imo.

Not liking Seinfeld isn't a reason to dump your SO. It's not like their tooth brush fell in your toilet by accident and then they used it without knowing and now you don't want to kiss them or something.

A million reasons to break up with someone...

I once broke up with someone for not offering me pie.

^that's just silly, poops.

everyone knows pie scabs have their own particularly nasty place reserved in hell.

Liar. Everyone knows that when you're a fan of Seinfeld and procreate, you name the baby Seven.

I love when George whistles and does the Seven with his finger when he tells Susan the name.

I love when George whistles and does the Seven with his finger when he tells Susan the name.

What else are you gonna name a kid? Kimberley?!

The only other logical choice would be Soda.

FUCK. Why isn't Seinfeld on Netflix?:X

Ok I did a search for "Seinfeld" just so I could post this to cheer myself up for 5 minutes.

I was in my 20s when the show came out. I'm Aussie but the humour was definitely not lost on my friends and I. It's right up there in my Comedy Genius category.

Comedy gold!! I can't believe how many people said they didn't like Seinfeld! A generational thing maybe? It's glorious 🤣

I can't believe how many people said they didn't like Seinfeld! A generational thing maybe?
I think it's a 'you have to understand East Coast humor' type thing. I don't know many people here in Texas that enjoy Seinfeld and indeed I thought it was crap till my wife forced me to watch it. Now it's a top sitcom for me, and I understand my in-laws' humor much better having watched it several times over. The episodes where they're at movie theaters always vibed with me, people are assholes in movie theaters everywhere, every decade.

But this scene:

ICONIC!!! Fuckin' hilarious and so universal.

"I'm OUT!"