• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Seeing the numbers 111 and 222

Ravr

Bluelighter
I have been seeing these numbers everyday for the past 10 months on average 20 -30 a day, sometimes more. as what they could be, some people say it is your desires manifesting or a sign to hold the faith and keep going. I have been going through some stuff but don't really see that changing. Anyways, anybody dealing with this phonemon8( or know what it could be

Last edited:
It could just be confirmation bias.

*runs*

It's called coincidence, and it happens to everyone. Some people just notice it more than others, and subsequently attach greater significance and meaning to it... but it doesn't mean anything.

Ya... I don't think so... very in your face and everyday

Far as I know it's some activation code or something. I see 1111 alot . I'm no expert. Give the thread time you will get a better response.
Sorry I can't b of more help.
No coincidence though .lol. (imo) of course

I have had periods of my life when I've seen a certain pattern of numbers often enough that the frequency was noteworthy. However, I couldn't really attribute a specific meaning to it.

I have had periods of my life when I've seen a certain pattern of numbers often enough that the frequency was noteworthy. However, I couldn't really attribute a specific meaning to it.

Curious, were you going through a very hard time during this period

I think it's a sign, seeing the numbers that often indicates a sign of some kind. From what I read, 111 and 222 are positive signs. But yes, the universe sends signs in this way at times. And if you are the numbers this much, it's a sign. 222 and 111 basically mean what you're doing is working and to expect positive things from what I read.

^If what you are doing is working, why would the universe need to send cryptic numerological signals? You would think the results would be self evident.

I used to seem to see the times 11:11 12:34 3:33 and such on the clock everyday, then I ceased daily dissociative use.