"Security error occurred"

Status
Not open for further replies.

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone ever receive this message?

7SUttTz.png

Oops is the generic Xenforo error message, but the bottom half about a security error is where the meat is. Can you describe what you were trying to do, and in what thread, so we can figure out what went wrong? My suspicion is a url link that XF didn't like, but I honestly don't recall the security message happening much (I may have blew past it, repeatedly). More info would help, please?

I get this error msg on mobile device. It only shows in Chrome (native browser). It never occurs on the Firefox browser, though. All I have to do on chrome is direct it to BL. I think it is a google thi g. lol
peace

edit; the error msg is hidden if the screen is touch outside the msg box... until opening another page on BL

Last edited:
Oops is the generic Xenforo error message, but the bottom half about a security error is where the meat is. Can you describe what you were trying to do, and in what thread, so we can figure out what went wrong? My suspicion is a url link that XF didn't like, but I honestly don't recall the security message happening much (I may have blew past it, repeatedly). More info would help, please?

I get this error msg on mobile device. It only shows in Chrome (native browser). It never occurs on the Firefox browser, though. All I have to do on chrome is direct it to BL. I think it is a google thi g. lol
peace

edit; the error msg is hidden if the screen is touch outside the msg box... until opening another page on BL
Yeah, I only seem to get the error when logging-in on chrome’s Mobile App. Doesn’t happen every time, just some of the time. I know for a fact I’ve been hit with Pegasus on all my mobile devices (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_(spyware)) Not sure if that has something to do with it, or...

it happened on a new phone freah out the box. set up by me. all updated over wifi before i stuck the sim in. highly doubt it is an infection causing this.

Oh that? I just assumed that was how the sites supposed to work. :D

I mean, bluelight's always had weird things that don't work or error messages at random. That's part of the charm. :D

You see all those buttons above where you write posts that are supposed to turn on bold and italics and stuff.

And how they are all grayed out and don't actually work. That's part of our style. That's how you know you're part of a community run by humans and not a giant multinational company. :D

Don't ever change bluelight! Don't ever change.. <3

You see all those buttons above where you write posts that are supposed to turn on bold and italics and stuff.

And how they are all grayed out and don't actually work. That's part of our style. That's how you know you're part of a community run by humans and not a giant multinational company. :D

Don't ever change bluelight! Don't ever change.. <3
They Work For Me?

And how they are all grayed out and don't actually work.
Hit the vertical ellipsis to the right of the toolbar and then the square brackets. You're in a mode right now where you can manually add code, whereas the toggle will put you back in the mode where you can use the style buttons.

Hit the vertical ellipsis to the right of the toolbar and then the square brackets. You're in a mode right now where you can manually add code, whereas the toggle will put you back in the mode where you can use the style buttons.

WHAT?!? that's what it's been this whole time?

Ughhhh. :(

I live in North Carolina and people say we invented flight over here.... birthplace of aviation... Ohio?

I wouldn't pay much attention to that. Pride makes people say all sorts of stupid stuff.

Over the last few years Australians have apparently got it into their head that they invented wifi.

The first ever powered flight was at Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC. The Wright brothers were born and made the plane in Dayton, Ohio. Both Ohio and North Carolina claim to be the home/birthplace of Aviation:

1280px-2000_Ohio_License_Plate.jpg

02ncplates-image-superJumbo.jpg

wow im american as fuck and did not know ohio contested their claim by birthplace...

ohio has nothing better to claim??? lmao seems desperate

no offense to anyone from Ohio

I've only driven through Ohio never visted

I live about 20 miles south of Dayton and we pride ourselves with the fact that we invented flight. Let me let you in on a secret. When anyone from Dayton, Ohio, or anywhere in Ohio, or even in America, sees a North Carolina license plate that reads, “First in Flight," we all chuckle, with pity. We think it’s cute that North Claims thinks that they somehow invented flight.

lmao will keep that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.