• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Second time trying some "wax"....help please!

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
This is the second time I have ever grabbed a gram of wax. The first time I grabbed a gram and rolled 1.2 grams of some fire purple lush over a bed of sticky wax curds and rolled it up and this was my brother and I's first time err trying the shit. We decided to take a cruise after lighting it up.. Things got very very weird and we both started hallucinating an seeing people and objects and big farm animals in the middle of the lanes we were driving in.. Definitely didn't expect the wax to make us hallucinate LMAO. Maybe we did too much at once? Also I have a Volcano vaporizer, is it ok to vaporize wax? Or is the best way to smoke it by rolling some up in a blunt or even topping off a bowl with a bit of it? Thanks all input and advice is greatly appreciated! The first gram was not too hard and very sticky and resiny. The wax I have now is brownish in color, smells kind of fruity, soft but not too soft and easily breaks up and balls up in little pieces. Thanks again!! Sorry if noob question an about my rambling. This stuff rarely comes around and I was very confused between this and dabs.

I don't see why you couldn't put it in a vaporizer. As to the hallucinations, you probably just smoked a shit load of THC in that joint. No worries man, that's just how things go ;)
And dabs are wax. You can get oil, which is more potent, or hash, which is less, but wax is somewhere in between. You're lucky you can smoke lol cause I had to quit for a job that drug tests :(

Okay, you can get these things at smoke shops called glass wands. They are ball shaped on one end and you can heat it up with a torch and touch it to the wax on a bowl pack. They are also very cheap. Cheap and very efficient

Ok awesome suggestions but I can't go get a glass wand now as most smoke shops are closed here so it's between smoking it in a swisher mixed with some dro or in the volcano vaporizer mixed with bud. What method would you guys suggest between vaporizer or blunt and about how much wax is normal to smoke at once? First time I smoked close to a half gram of wax mixed with by which caused hallucinations lmao.

Why are you mixing it with bud if using it in a Volcano? Those things can vape wax by itself.

Last edited:
Oh I didn't know that people don't mix wax with bud..I mixed it to possibly get higher? Lol what temperature would you guys suggest for vaporizing wax?

Possibly get higher, than using pure concentrated extracts? That make no sense.

Start with the same temp you usually use for herb, it's only vaping the same oils. If it doesn't feel right for you, raise it a couple of degrees and try again.

Oh I didn't know that people don't mix wax with bud..I mixed it to possibly get higher? Lol what temperature would you guys suggest for vaporizing wax?

I'd bang it in at 200C. myself - especially if the wax is from a high CBD strain - I'm not a fan of vaping at the super low temps some people do, it's incredibly inefficient and doesn't have quite the same zing. Some strains I have to vape at 220C. to get a decent rush from it, the stuff I have at the moment just isn't worth doing at <200C.

I lost the pa that came with the volcano, can I just pack it straight like I do bud?

It'll probably dribble down inside the actual machine as it melts - so, no, I wouldn't if I were you.

You could try cooking the shit out of some brillo pad with a lighter or over a stove to cook off any chemicals, the roll it up tight into a makeshift pad?

Possibly get higher, than using pure concentrated extracts? That make no sense.

Start with the same temp you usually use for herb, it's only vaping the same oils. If it doesn't feel right for you, raise it a couple of degrees and try again.

It makes sense to me....different effect can be achieved. Try it with for one day then try without and tell me the effect is the same.